FREE a Great Information 3-1/2 Floppy Disk

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jimmy Bishop, Oct 11, 2003.

  1. Jimmy Bishop

    Jimmy Bishop Guest

    FREE..The Home Worker Manual.
    There Are FREE ...$142.00 in
    Coupons in these 4 reports below.

    This exciting new manual will provide you with a
    list of more than 600 local and national companies
    that will pay you top money to assemble their simple
    products at home. Retail Value: $30.00 -

    Yours FREE!! All you pay is a $5.00 S&H Fee.
    Cash, Check or Money Order.

    Order From:
    J&B Enterprises
    1238 Voyager St.
    Deltona, FL. 32725

    NOTE: You may make copies of the above Coupons to
    use as giveaways, for your customers, friends or
    whomever you like.

    %^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^^

    FREE...
    MONEY MAKING SOFTWARE...
    Information 3 1/2 Floppy Disk
    INFODISK 500 software which contains
    over 500 pages of money making reports,
    projects, businesses, ideas, opportunities,
    sources and more.
    Retail Value: $39.00 - yours free!! All you
    All you pay is a $5.00 S&H fee.
    Cash, Check or Money Order.

    Order From:
    J&B Enterprises
    1238 Voyager St.
    Deltona, FL. 32725

    NOTE: You may make copies of the above
    Coupons to use as giveaways, for your
    customers, friends or whomever you like.

    %^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%

    FREE...
    QWIK-MONEY SOFTWARE
    Enjoy free working samples of five(5) of
    some of the best selling software titles
    in America. Including Modern Mail Order,
    Free Things, Legal Forms, and others
    Retail Value: $40.00 - yours free!!
    All you pay is a $5.00 S&H Fee.
    Cash, Check or Money Order.

    Order From:
    J&B Enterprises
    1238 Voyager St.
    Deltona, FL. 32725

    NOTE: You may make copies of the above Coupons
    to use as giveaways, for your customers, friends
    or whomever you like.

    %^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%^$^%$^%

    FREE...Top Selling Reports
    You'll Receive (11) of some of the best-selling and best
    written mail order reports: How To Reports including
    How to make money selling recipes, :How to write
    classified ads that grab the readers attention,
    How to get free publicity for your products, and
    services, How to save BIG BUCKS on your mailing
    costs, and many more. Retail Value: $33.00

    Jimmy Bishop, Oct 11, 2003

  2. Jimmy Bishop

    Boomer Guest

    Jimmy Bishop wrote:

    [snip spam]

    Spam report id 438144656 sent to:

    Boomer, Oct 11, 2003

  3. Jimmy Bishop

    Mara Guest

    On 11 Oct 2003 12:33:01 -0700, Jimmy Bishop wrote:

    ,

    10/11/03 14:48:08 dns www.letsjam.com
    Canonical name: www.letsjam.com
    Addresses:
    66.241.220.27

    10/11/03 14:48:56 IP block 66.241.220.27
    Trying 66.241.220.27 at ARIN
    Trying 66.241.220 at ARIN

    OrgName: LNH Inc.
    OrgID: LNH
    Address: 260 Chapman Road
    Address: Suite 205
    City: Newark
    StateProv: DE
    PostalCode: 19702
    Country: US

    NetRange: 66.241.192.0 - 66.241.255.255
    CIDR: 66.241.192.0/18
    NetName: HOSTMYSITE
    NetHandle: NET-66-241-192-0-1
    Parent: NET-66-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    NameServer: NS1.LNHI.NET
    NameServer: NS2.LNHI.NET
    Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
    RegDate: 2002-03-06
    Updated: 2002-12-12

    TechHandle: LH597-ARIN
    TechName: Honick, Lou
    TechPhone: +1-302-731-4948
    TechEmail:

    OrgTechHandle: NHH-ARIN
    OrgTechName: Heuer, Neil Harris
    OrgTechPhone: +1-302-731-4948
    OrgTechEmail:

    hostmysite.com. Hmmm.

    ,

    --
    "I got in touch with my wounded inner child. The little bitch is packing
    an assault rifle and she's flipping you off." --Cheryl

    Mara, Oct 11, 2003
  4. Jimmy Bishop

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

    > Jimmy Bishop wrote:
    >
    > [snip spam]
    >
    > Spam report id 438144656 sent to:

    Now this puzzles me - dumb spammer wants to 'give away' floppies
    containing valuable coupons, 'free' for *only* $5.

    Are people that dumb ? Seriously ?

    You could download it for less than that at an Internet cafe....dumb
    spammers....dumb people.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Oct 11, 2003
  5. Jimmy Bishop

    Brian H¹© Guest

    slumpy said:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:
    >
    >> Jimmy Bishop wrote:
    >>
    >> [snip spam]
    >>
    >> Spam report id 438144656 sent to:

    > Now this puzzles me - dumb spammer wants to 'give away' floppies
    > containing valuable coupons, 'free' for *only* $5.
    >
    > Are people that dumb ? Seriously ?
    >
    > You could download it for less than that at an Internet cafe....dumb
    > spammers....dumb people.

    He's trying to collect $60,000 so I can turn it into $6 for him ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Oct 11, 2003
  6. Jimmy Bishop

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > slumpy said:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:
    >>
    >>> Jimmy Bishop wrote:
    >>>
    >>> [snip spam]
    >>>
    >>> Spam report id 438144656 sent to:

    >> Now this puzzles me - dumb spammer wants to 'give away' floppies
    >> containing valuable coupons, 'free' for *only* $5.
    >>
    >> Are people that dumb ? Seriously ?
    >>
    >> You could download it for less than that at an Internet cafe....dumb
    >> spammers....dumb people.

    > He's trying to collect $60,000 so I can turn it into $6 for him ;-)

    Oh it's him !
    Well in that case I'll take 2 ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    The snail is on the thorn. The lark is on the wing. The hat is on the

    slumpy, Oct 12, 2003