    storage
    http://www.geocities.com/hardd121/

    , Jul 29, 2008

  2. Marvin Guest

    wrote:
    > Free 99 GB online storage!!
    > Guide for free online storage -- 99 GB free online storage, online
    > backup, free web storage, free drive, freedrive, web storage, virtual
    > hard drive, internet storage, file sharing, file storage, online file
    > storage
    > http://www.geocities.com/hardd121/

    I use Geocities for my personal Web site. I pay $5 a month
    for 500 Gb. I've had no problem with it except recently;
    when my wife went to our Web site the other evening, there
    were ads from Yahoo Geocities in the upper right corner.
    The ads were gone the next morning, and I suspect it was an
    error on somebody's part. If you don't mind the ads, there
    are many places that offer free space. For a small company,
    Microsoft has a program that offers free space with no
    advertising, but with somewhat limited capabilities.

    Marvin, Jul 29, 2008