Free. 8cm case fans.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Something wonderful, Apr 6, 2005.

  1. Free. 8cm case fans. Molex type hard drive connector. Any quantity as long
    it's 30 or 40.Wellington pick up only.
    Something wonderful, Apr 6, 2005

  2. On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:51:18 +1200, Something wonderful
    <> wrote in <news:425394fa$>:

    > Free. 8cm case fans. Molex type hard drive connector. Any quantity as long
    > it's 30 or 40.Wellington pick up only.

    What voltage and whereabouts in Wellington?

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    2005 Pricelessware CD now available.
    Pricelessware - the best of the best in freeware, as determined by the
    readers of alt.comp.freeware.
    E-Mail me for details: - mention CD in subject.

    .... Wisdom shared is wisdom multiplied.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Apr 6, 2005

  3. 5v or what ever is normal for system fans.
    Central Wellington (Frederick st) box of 30 now left.

    Something wonderful, Apr 6, 2005
  4. On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:51:32 +1200, Something wonderful
    <> wrote in <news:>:

    > 5v or what ever is normal for system fans.
    > Central Wellington (Frederick st) box of 30 now left.
    >
    > "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:51:18 +1200, Something wonderful
    >> <> wrote in <news:425394fa$>:
    >>
    >>> Free. 8cm case fans. Molex type hard drive connector. Any quantity as

    > long
    >>> it's 30 or 40.Wellington pick up only.

    >> What voltage and whereabouts in Wellington?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Regards,
    >> Nicolaas.
    >>
    >> 2005 Pricelessware CD now available.
    >> Pricelessware - the best of the best in freeware, as determined by the
    >> readers of alt.comp.freeware.
    >> E-Mail me for details: - mention CD in subject.
    >>

    >> ... Wisdom shared is wisdom multiplied.

    Interested - yes, please. Please ring me on 027-441-4692 with details.
    Can pick up tomorrow Friday (only) - late morning.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Apr 6, 2005
  5. Please contact me at

    Something wonderful, Apr 7, 2005
  6. Something wonderful

    MdR Guest

    "Something wonderful" wrote:
    : Free. 8cm case fans. Molex type hard drive connector. Any quantity as long
    : it's 30 or 40.Wellington pick up only.
    After the computer parts art link in another thread, I'm envisaging arrays
    attached edge to edge; flat or curved fan units; perhaps mobile, in ways.
    Auckland eh.
    MdR, Apr 7, 2005