    Or was this just a Wind up..?

    Please NOTE that Joe LIM is no longer involved, his e-mail is dead and so
    is his TreadME listing..
    Karen Parker, Aug 28, 2004

  2. Karen  Parker

    TEX Guest

    Karen Parker wrote:

    > Some one posted that he got his 6L Feed Kits, free from HP, but so far he has
    > not backed up his claim and from looking on the HP NZ Web site there is no
    > option to do this..
    >
    > Or was this just a Wind up..?
    >

    > Please NOTE that Joe LIM is no longer involved, his e-mail is dead and so
    > is his TreadME listing..

    Someone else has already posted you info in ref to another trader on
    trademe who does the same kits for $25.

    Can you not get that through your head?

    As for telling ppl to "f**k off". Well I know this a open forum, but
    there is no need for that sort of stuff in here.

    Everyone is trying to help you, and then you bitch about this, and bitch
    about that.

    Enough of this. The troll must be full by now.

    TEX
    TEX, Aug 28, 2004

  3. Karen  Parker

    Karen Parker Guest

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 18:17:16 +1200, TEX <> wrote:

    >Karen Parker wrote:
    >

    >> Some one posted that he got his 6L Feed Kits, free from HP, but so far he has
    >> not backed up his claim and from looking on the HP NZ Web site there is no
    >> option to do this..
    >>
    >> Or was this just a Wind up..?
    >>

    >> Please NOTE that Joe LIM is no longer involved, his e-mail is dead and so
    >> is his TreadME listing..
    >>

    >Someone else has already posted you info in ref to another trader on
    >trademe who does the same kits for $25.
    >
    >Can you not get that through your head?
    >
    >As for telling ppl to "f**k off". Well I know this a open forum, but

    No, I had enough of your RANTINGs and NO HELP AT ALL.

    >there is no need for that sort of stuff in here.

    No. but with you YES..

    >Everyone is trying to help you, and then you bitch about this, and bitch
    >about that.

    NO ONE HAS HELPT AT ALL.

    Karen Parker, Aug 28, 2004
  4. Karen Parker wrote:
    > Please NOTE that Joe LIM is no longer involved, his e-mail is dead and so
    > is his TreadME listing..

    his phone still works, I just rang him to check... it's posted in one of
    the other threads that you dis-missed as being un-helpful.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 28, 2004
  5. Karen  Parker

    Chris Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Karen Parker wrote:
    >
    >> Please NOTE that Joe LIM is no longer involved, his e-mail is dead
    >> and so
    >> is his TreadME listing..

    > his phone still works, I just rang him to check... it's posted in one of
    > the other threads that you dis-missed as being un-helpful.

    And then theres always the $25 kit of Trademe...

    --
    __
    OK, whats below this text is not added by me, it's added by

    Chris, Aug 28, 2004
  6. Karen  Parker

    richard Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > his phone still works, I just rang him to check... it's posted in one of
    > the other threads that you dis-missed as being un-helpful.

    Oh but thats a toll call, surely to be a very expensive one that will mean that
    he cant eat for a week if he dials it...

    I rekon if we all chipped in 5c, after about 4 people had done so we would have
    enought for the phone call..
    richard, Aug 29, 2004
  7. > I rekon if we all chipped in 5c, after about 4 people had done so we
    > would have enought for the phone call..

    If Woger was drowning, I'd chip in for a glass of water.
    ..Waylon Smithers.., Aug 29, 2004
  8. Karen  Parker

    Karen Parker Guest

    On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:02:35 +1200, richard <> wrote:

    >Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >
    >> his phone still works, I just rang him to check... it's posted in one of
    >> the other threads that you dis-missed as being un-helpful.

    >Oh but thats a toll call, surely to be a very expensive one that will mean that
    >he cant eat for a week if he dials it...
    >
    >I rekon if we all chipped in 5c, after about 4 people had done so we would have
    >enought for the phone call..

    So why does his e-mail caddy not work..?
    Karen Parker, Aug 29, 2004
  9. Karen  Parker

    richard Guest

    Karen Parker wrote:

    > So why does his e-mail caddy not work..?

    Is an email caddy like a golf caddy?
    richard, Aug 29, 2004
  10. Karen  Parker

    Chris Guest

    richard wrote:

    > Karen Parker wrote:
    >
    >> So why does his e-mail caddy not work..?

    > Is an email caddy like a golf caddy?

    =))

    Chris, Aug 29, 2004
  11. On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:38:15 +1200, wrote in

    > Karen Parker wrote:
    >
    >> So why does his e-mail caddy not work..?

    > Is an email caddy like a golf caddy?

    Probably more like a tea caddy.
    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    - Use a strong laxative to cure a bad cough. Makes you AFRAID to cough!
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 29, 2004