Free 6L Feed Kits, Where..?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Karen Parker, Aug 27, 2004.

  1. Karen  Parker

    Karen Parker Guest

    Some one posted that he got his 6L Feed Kits, free from HP, but so far he has
    not backed up his claim and from looking on the HP NZ Web site there is no
    option to do this..

    Or was this just a Wind up..?
     
    Karen Parker, Aug 27, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Karen  Parker

    Chris Guest

    Karen Parker wrote:

    >
    > Some one posted that he got his 6L Feed Kits, free from HP, but so far he has
    > not backed up his claim and from looking on the HP NZ Web site there is no
    > option to do this..
    >
    > Or was this just a Wind up..?
    >
    >

    You could try asking Robert Mathews, he was asking about this before.

    --
    __
    OK, whats below this text is not added by me, it's added by
    www.newsfeed.com becase thats where my ISP gets their news feed from,
    well, actually, it's most likely a case of www.orcon.net.nz (my ISP)
    farming out the NNTP service to News Feed.


    -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
    http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
    -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----
     
    Chris, Aug 27, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Karen  Parker

    bob Guest

    I can back that up..that is correct.. a couple of years ago I
    ordered 2 sets direct from HP.com for FREE..
    I just looked up www.hp.com for FAQ/Support for
    6L issues and there was a link to order the kits.. not sure if its still
    there..



    "Karen Parker" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    >
    > Some one posted that he got his 6L Feed Kits, free from HP, but so far he

    has
    > not backed up his claim and from looking on the HP NZ Web site there is

    no
    > option to do this..
    >
    > Or was this just a Wind up..?
    >
    >
     
    bob, Aug 27, 2004
    #3
  4. Karen  Parker

    bob Guest

    bob, Aug 27, 2004
    #4
  5. Karen  Parker

    Karen Parker Guest

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 08:26:34 +1200, "bob" <> wrote:

    >I think its all gone from hp now..cant find any working links
    >
    >http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/...6493758 1093638243673 28353475&threadId=34592
    >




    Hi Bob


    I found those links some time back when I first picked up the 6L Printer and
    found they were all Dead..

    I think that this other person was posting Crap or some thing that was done 5
    years ago as he has not come back with any facts..

    Posters need to check that you all are posting up to date facts..
     
    Karen Parker, Aug 28, 2004
    #5
  6. Karen  Parker

    EMB Guest

    Karen Parker wrote:

    > Posters need to check that you all are posting up to date facts..


    Joe Lim's phone number is still current you stupid old prick


    --
    EMB
    change two to number to reply
     
    EMB, Aug 28, 2004
    #6
  7. Karen  Parker

    Karen Parker Guest

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:10:19 +1200, EMB <> wrote:

    >Karen Parker wrote:
    >
    >> Posters need to check that you all are posting up to date facts..

    >
    >Joe Lim's phone number is still current you stupid old prick




    Look I was referring to that chap that got them Free from a HP web site, I
    do have Joe Lim's e-mail address and his listing on TradeME is NOW CLOSED..
     
    Karen Parker, Aug 28, 2004
    #7
  8. Karen  Parker

    TEX Guest

    Karen Parker wrote:

    > On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:10:19 +1200, EMB <> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>Karen Parker wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>Posters need to check that you all are posting up to date facts..

    >>
    >>Joe Lim's phone number is still current you stupid old prick

    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Look I was referring to that chap that got them Free from a HP web site, I
    > do have Joe Lim's e-mail address and his listing on TradeME is NOW CLOSED..
    >
    >


    <rant>
    rant rant rant. You truly are a troll. Someone has already told you that
    Joe Lim's phone number is still current, so what has that got to do
    with trademe? Just ring him and get the parts.

    As for the "free" kits. Even if someone knew how to get them, why would
    they bother telling you, with such a bad attitude. Anyway didn't you (so
    might have been someone else) say you could get them down the road for
    $20 odd bux or something???? I remember seeing the post a few days ago.

    Just fork out the $40 odd bux, or what ever it is to get the kit from
    one of the HP repair agents you cheap arse. Such a simple thing and you
    make such a big deal about it. If I gave you my printer to fix, I would
    probably not see it back for at least a month, while you fluff around.

    The amount of effort you have given to track down the parts, you might
    has well chuck the dam thing in the bin. From a commercial point of view
    the time costs more than job was even worth in the first place.

    </rant>

    TEX
     
    TEX, Aug 28, 2004
    #8
  9. Karen  Parker

    Karen Parker Guest

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:39:12 +1200, TEX <> wrote:

    >Karen Parker wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:10:19 +1200, EMB <> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>Karen Parker wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Posters need to check that you all are posting up to date facts..
    >>>
    >>>Joe Lim's phone number is still current you stupid old prick

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Look I was referring to that chap that got them Free from a HP web site, I
    >> do have Joe Lim's e-mail address and his listing on TradeME is NOW CLOSED..
    >>
    >>

    >
    ><rant>
    >rant rant rant. You truly are a troll. Someone has already told you that
    > Joe Lim's phone number is still current, so what has that got to do
    >with trademe? Just ring him and get the parts.
    >
    >As for the "free" kits. Even if someone knew how to get them, why would
    >they bother telling you, with such a bad attitude. Anyway didn't you (so
    >might have been someone else) say you could get them down the road for
    >$20 odd bux or something???? I remember seeing the post a few days ago.
    >
    >Just fork out the $40 odd bux, or what ever it is to get the kit from
    >one of the HP repair agents you cheap arse. Such a simple thing and you
    >make such a big deal about it. If I gave you my printer to fix, I would
    >probably not see it back for at least a month, while you fluff around.
    >
    >The amount of effort you have given to track down the parts, you might
    >has well chuck the dam thing in the bin. From a commercial point of view
    >the time costs more than job was even worth in the first place.
    >
    ></rant>
    >
    >TEX



    **** OFF.
     
    Karen Parker, Aug 28, 2004
    #9
  10. > Look I was referring to that chap that got them Free from a HP web
    > site, I do have Joe Lim's e-mail address and his listing on TradeME
    > is NOW CLOSED..


    So get off your fat lazy arse and pick up the phone and call him.

    Oh, wait a minute. That's wouldn't do because that's A SOLUTION TO YOUR
    PROBLEM. Then you'd have nothing to bitch and whine about like a child.
     
    ..Waylon Smithers.., Aug 28, 2004
    #10
  11. Karen  Parker

    Karen Parker Guest

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:41:47 +1200, "..Waylon Smithers.."
    <.> wrote:

    >> Look I was referring to that chap that got them Free from a HP web
    >> site, I do have Joe Lim's e-mail address and his listing on TradeME
    >> is NOW CLOSED..

    >
    >So get off your fat lazy arse and pick up the phone and call him.
    >
    >Oh, wait a minute. That's wouldn't do because that's A SOLUTION TO YOUR
    >PROBLEM. Then you'd have nothing to bitch and whine about like a child.
    >




    No its a TOLL call and they cost money, Are you on a Benefit NO I don't think
    so..
     
    Karen Parker, Aug 28, 2004
    #11
  12. Karen  Parker

    richard Guest

    Karen Parker wrote:

    > No its a TOLL call and they cost money, Are you on a Benefit NO I don't think
    > so..


    Well if your too cheap to make a phone call, then how the hell are you going to
    aford the paper and toner for the printer then?
     
    richard, Aug 29, 2004
    #12
  13. Karen  Parker

    Karen Parker Guest

    On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:00:48 +1200, richard <> wrote:

    >Karen Parker wrote:
    >
    >> No its a TOLL call and they cost money, Are you on a Benefit NO I don't think
    >> so..

    >
    >Well if your too cheap to make a phone call, then how the hell are you going to
    >aford the paper and toner for the printer then?



    I can't it came with a Full Toner and I buy $4 Paper..

    Plus I think I have found a far cheaper source that does not need a TOLL
    phone call
     
    Karen Parker, Aug 29, 2004
    #13
  14. Karen Parker wrote:
    > Plus I think I have found a far cheaper source that does not need a TOLL
    > phone call


    so what/who is it?

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
     
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 29, 2004
    #14
  15. Karen  Parker

    Tony Guest

    "Karen Parker" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:39:12 +1200, TEX <> wrote:
    >
    >>Karen Parker wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:10:19 +1200, EMB <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Karen Parker wrote:
    >>>>>Posters need to check that you all are posting up to date facts..
    >>>>
    >>>>Joe Lim's phone number is still current you stupid old prick


    >>>
    >>> Look I was referring to that chap that got them Free from a HP web
    >>> site, I
    >>> do have Joe Lim's e-mail address and his listing on TradeME is NOW
    >>> CLOSED..
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >><rant>
    >>rant rant rant. You truly are a troll. Someone has already told you that
    >>
    >>TEX

    >
    >
    > **** OFF.


    Now how lady like is that Karen? what a way to talk publicly - your mother
    would be ashamed!
     
    Tony, Sep 1, 2004
    #15
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. ADRENALINE
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    562
  2. Tim Bryant
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    809
    Evan Platt
    Feb 13, 2007
  3. Robert Mathews

    HP 6L Fix Multi feed Kits.

    Robert Mathews, Aug 25, 2004, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    10
    Views:
    616
    Karen Parker
    Aug 26, 2004
  4. Robert Mathews

    HP 6L Fix Multi feed Kits. No valid Replies.

    Robert Mathews, Aug 27, 2004, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    312
    wyseyes
    Aug 27, 2004
  5. Karen  Parker

    Free 6L Feed Kits, Where..?

    Karen Parker, Aug 28, 2004, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    10
    Views:
    558
    Nicolaas Hawkins
    Aug 29, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page