    42" plasma screens.

    Thanks for your help,

    , Feb 4, 2005

  2. Morgan Pugh Guest

    On 4 Feb 2005 08:49:35 -0800, wrote:

    >We have 50 of these 42" Hitachi Plasma Displays with the same type of
    >screen burn.
    >
    >If you have any ideas on how to successfully remove/minimize/fix this
    >problem, please let us know.
    >
    >If we receive a successfull suggestion, we will give you one of these
    >42" plasma screens.
    >
    >Thanks for your help,

    Send me one and I will try something out. It worked perfectly on my
    plasmas at work.

    Morgan Pugh, Feb 4, 2005

  3. Hamman Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > We have 50 of these 42" Hitachi Plasma Displays with the same type of
    > screen burn.
    >
    > If you have any ideas on how to successfully remove/minimize/fix this
    > problem, please let us know.
    >
    > If we receive a successfull suggestion, we will give you one of these
    > 42" plasma screens.
    >
    > Thanks for your help,

    Set somthing like windows media player 'battery' visualisations to run on
    them for a few hours to exercise the screens.

    Usually does the job on TFT's + Projectors, so you might get lucky with
    plasmas.

    hamman

    Hamman, Feb 4, 2005
  4. Richard Guest

    On 4 Feb 2005 08:49:35 -0800 wrote:

    > We have 50 of these 42" Hitachi Plasma Displays with the same type of
    > screen burn.

    > If you have any ideas on how to successfully remove/minimize/fix this
    > problem, please let us know.

    > If we receive a successfull suggestion, we will give you one of these
    > 42" plasma screens.

    > Thanks for your help,

    A 40 pound sledge hammer applied to the center of the screen works miracles.
    Come on. Practically new tv's can't last 2 years without burned in images?

    Richard, Feb 5, 2005