Free 1 Month Blockbuster Online Movie Rental

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by ellen1620@gmail.com, Dec 17, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Dec 17, 2006

  2. GREG NIEMI Guest

    GREG NIEMI, Dec 18, 2006

  3. ellen Guest

    GREG NIEMI wrote:
    > Blockbuster only sends 1 movie at a time, netflix 3
    > <> wrote in message
    > > BLOCKBUSTER Total Access Free One Month Online Rental:
    > > Promo Code 1230ta Expire 3/31/2007
    > > https://www.blockbuster.com/signup/rp/regPlan/c.bbfamily/pc.FFTA?promoCode=1230ta

    Blockbuster sends 3 movies at at time.
    These movies can be exchanges 3 new movies in store.
    Store will free online queue immediately for sending out next 3 movies.
    Everey month has one free in-store coupon for game or movie rental.

    This Blockbuster Total Access program is same price compare to netflix.

    Blockbuster Online is good deal.
    ellen, Dec 20, 2006
  4. GREG NIEMI Guest

    No, I have 8 movies on Q, they send it to me 1 movie at a time, the they
    tell you to bring back to a store, yet the envelope tells you they don't
    want to bring back store, netflix is far the better program, better
    selection, same price and honest

    GREG NIEMI, Dec 20, 2006
  5. funkifized Guest

    GREG NIEMI wrote:
    > No, I have 8 movies on Q, they send it to me 1 movie at a time, the they
    > tell you to bring back to a store, yet the envelope tells you they don't
    > want to bring back store, netflix is far the better program, better
    > selection, same price and honest

    I agree, I like Netflix better, as well. However, I've been taking
    advantage of the Blockbuster deal. I get three movies at a time, and
    when I bring them back to the store, I get a free rental, along with
    putting the next movie in the queue into the mail immediately. I put a
    ton of movies in the queue, although I don't see me making it through
    all of them. I'll cancel before the month is up, though. I like Netflix
    better. If I wanted to go to the store, I wouldn't bother with the
    online thing. Netflix has a better selection, too.
    funkifized, Dec 20, 2006
  6. My experience so far has been that when I take a movie back to Blockbuster,
    it takes 2 or 3 days for them to have another movie on its way back to me.
    But if I mail a movie back, another movie is mailed to me on the following
    day (I live 5 miles from the distribution center).

    My 2 cents, I'm willing to believe that others are having a better
    experience.

    - Steve

    Steve Harclerode, Dec 20, 2006
  7. TH Guest

    GREG NIEMI wrote:
    > No, I have 8 movies on Q, they send it to me 1 movie at a time, the they
    > tell you to bring back to a store, yet the envelope tells you they don't
    > want to bring back store, netflix is far the better program, better
    > selection, same price and honest

    You made a mistake in your post, I think you missed it. You said
    "netflix is honest." Not remotely.
    TH, Dec 20, 2006
  8. Alan Smithee Guest

    "GREG NIEMI" <> wrote in message
    > No, I have 8 movies on Q, they send it to me 1 movie at a time, the they
    > tell you to bring back to a store, yet the envelope tells you they don't
    > want to bring back store, netflix is far the better program, better
    > selection, same price and honest

    1) The only way you'd be getting sent one movie at time would be if the
    movies in your queue aren't listed as "available".

    2) Unless the movie was shipped prior to the "Total Access" program
    starting, the envelope DOES tell you that you can take your movie into a
    Blockbuster... the sleeve you put the DVD in may state otherwise.

    3) When is "throttling" honest?!

    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee, Dec 24, 2006
  9. GREG NIEMI Guest

    hi, all movies where listed as available

    GREG NIEMI, Dec 24, 2006