    Can ANYBODY FIND MEEEEEEEEEEEEE some passssssssssssssssssssssssssss This
    exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

    Freddy.
    Max, Jan 12, 2004

  2. you're just a poor geek,
    from a poor ISP,
    trying to become
    just a poor MCP!

    --
    RL (Bob) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT
    NorthEast Ohio
    www.RLCoppedge.com

    RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Max

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT" <> wrote in news:
    ##:

    > you're just a poor geek,
    > from a poor ISP,
    > trying to become
    > just a poor MCP!

    Bismillah! Nooooo
    we will not let be - will not let you be
    Bismillah! Nooo..
    We will not let you be - anther paper MCSE
    Bismillah! We will not let you be -
    a dumpin' paper MCSE

    thank you & good night
    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+, Linux+
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 12, 2004
  4. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > "RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT" <> wrote in
    > news: ##:
    >
    >> you're just a poor geek,
    >> from a poor ISP,
    >> trying to become
    >> just a poor MCP!
    >>

    > Bismillah! Nooooo
    > we will not let be - will not let you be
    > Bismillah! Nooo..
    > We will not let you be - anther paper MCSE
    > Bismillah! We will not let you be -
    > a dumpin' paper MCSE

    In the year of '99
    assembled here the candidates.
    In the day when the certs were few.

    And their browser sailed out
    on a blue and sunny morn'
    Sweetest sight ever seen.

    And the night followed day
    and the story tellers say
    how the score brave souls inside.

    O'er a many lonely day
    surfed across the stormy web.
    Never looked back,
    Never feared,
    Never cried.

    Do you hear my call
    though you're many bytes away.
    Don't you hear me calling you?

    Write you exam in the sand
    for the day I take your hand
    in the job that our grandchildren knew.

    --
    Fris "Fat bottomed girls make the cert world go 'round" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 12, 2004
  5. Max

    billyw Guest

    bet few will know the song it is based on..

    billyw, Jan 12, 2004
  6. billyw wrote:
    > bet few will know the song it is based on..

    That song was the reason I bought the album back in 1976, I think. I liked
    Bohemian Rhapsody, but for some reason '39 really stuck with me. Never made
    it as a hit single, and how rare is it for a favorite track on an album to
    be such an obscure song?

    --
    Fris "I wonder what the video would have looked like" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 12, 2004
  7. Max

    billyw Guest

    yup it is one that sticks in the mind.. well my mind anyway

    billyw, Jan 12, 2004
  8. Max

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    lucky you. nothing sticks to my mind anymore. except perhaps, cherry favoured
    "hubba bubba" when it's given to me by Dr. Deepak Chopra...

    billyw wrote:

    > yup it is one that sticks in the mind.. well my mind anyway
    >
    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > > billyw wrote:
    > > > bet few will know the song it is based on..

    > > That song was the reason I bought the album back in 1976, I think. I

    > liked
    > > Bohemian Rhapsody, but for some reason '39 really stuck with me. Never

    > made
    > > it as a hit single, and how rare is it for a favorite track on an album to
    > > be such an obscure song?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Fris "I wonder what the video would have looked like" bee® MCNGP #13
    > >
    > > http://www.mcngp.tk
    > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    > > Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    "remove the remove-this to email me"
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 12, 2004
  9. Max

    On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:05:19 -0000, "billyw" <> wrote:

    >bet few will know the song it is based on..

    Party time, excellent.