    up, but that's been nearly a year, hasn't it??

    Thanks...

    Mort

    Mort and Pam Shuman, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Mort and Pam Shuman

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <>,
    "Mort and Pam Shuman" <> wrote:

    > What's the latest - any word out there? Last I heard, they had the petition
    > up, but that's been nearly a year, hasn't it??
    >
    > Thanks...

    Well, let's just say a few things have gone down since then. Click on
    the link below. I think you'll be pleased by what you read.

    http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/shownews.cfm?ShowID=1771

    --
    BL

    Black Locust, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Mort and Pam Shuman

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << What's the latest - any word out there? Last I heard, they had the petition
    up, but that's been nearly a year, hasn't it?? >>

    TVShowsonDVD.com has been reporting March 2004 for a while now, and even star
    Linda Cardellini mentioned March as the DVD release on Kilborn's show the other
    night.

    SoHillsGuy, Nov 7, 2003