    features than the My So-Called Life set.

    Adios,
    ~Nick
    Nicholas Andrade, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Nicholas Andrade

    Doug MacLean Guest

    "Nicholas Andrade" <> wrote in message
    news:57HTb.19296$...
    > Sorry if this is old news, but I just got an email from Amazon saying
    > they're taking preorders for Freaks and Geeks (TV Series), listing it
    > for 48.99 (MSRP of 69.98). Not a bad deal, I just hope it has more
    > features than the My So-Called Life set.
    >
    > Adios,
    > ~Nick

    The announcement released by Sony indicated the following as extras:

    Director's Cut Pilot Episode with Never-Before-Seen Footage.

    29 Audio Commentaries by the actors, writers, directors, network executives,
    parents of cast members, teachers in character and dedicated fans of the
    show.

    Over 60 deleted scenes and outtakes with commentary.

    28-page booklet with essay by creator Paul Feig, Q&A with producer/writer
    Judd Apatow and illustrated by extremely geeky photos.

    Cast Auditions.

    --

    Doug MacLean
    Home Theater Info
    Doug MacLean, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Nicholas Andrade

    Sean McLean Guest

    On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Doug MacLean wrote:

    > The announcement released by Sony indicated the following as extras:
    >
    > Director's Cut Pilot Episode with Never-Before-Seen Footage.
    >
    > 29 Audio Commentaries by the actors, writers, directors, network executives,
    > parents of cast members, teachers in character and dedicated fans of the
    > show.
    >
    > Over 60 deleted scenes and outtakes with commentary.
    >
    > 28-page booklet with essay by creator Paul Feig, Q&A with producer/writer
    > Judd Apatow and illustrated by extremely geeky photos.
    >
    > Cast Auditions.

    In a word...WOW. Now THAT'S what I like to see in a TV series set!
    Helluva bargain at less than 50 clams with all that stuff...

    - Sean
    Sean McLean, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Nicholas Andrade

    Ray Guest

    > In a word...WOW. Now THAT'S what I like to see in a TV series set!
    > Helluva bargain at less than 50 clams with all that stuff...

    There's also an 8 disc Limited Edition available only from Sony for $120.00
    that comes with an 80 page "yearbook"

    http://www.freaksandgeeks.com/dvd/index.html

    Ray, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Nicholas Andrade

    Goro Guest

    Nicholas Andrade <> wrote in message news:<57HTb.19296$>...
    > Sorry if this is old news, but I just got an email from Amazon saying
    > they're taking preorders for Freaks and Geeks (TV Series), listing it
    > for 48.99 (MSRP of 69.98). Not a bad deal, I just hope it has more
    > features than the My So-Called Life set.
    >
    > Adios,
    > ~Nick

    if Extras are what you want, you might want to check out this F&G set:

    http://www.freaksandgeeks.com/dvd/index.html

    Pricey, but for F&G, i think it's worth it.
    Goro, Feb 3, 2004
  6. Goro wrote:

    > Nicholas Andrade <> wrote in message news:<57HTb.19296$>...
    >
    >>Sorry if this is old news, but I just got an email from Amazon saying
    >>they're taking preorders for Freaks and Geeks (TV Series), listing it
    >>for 48.99 (MSRP of 69.98). Not a bad deal, I just hope it has more
    >>features than the My So-Called Life set.
    >>
    >>Adios,
    >>~Nick

    > if Extras are what you want, you might want to check out this F&G set:
    >
    > http://www.freaksandgeeks.com/dvd/index.html
    >
    > Pricey, but for F&G, i think it's worth it.

    Cool, I had seen that site before (and that price) and was shocked that
    Amazon had it for so much less. I wasn't sure if it was a different
    version or the same just the seller screwing people (like Another
    Universe did with the fans who ordered MS-CL set directly).

    Adios,
    ~Nick
    Nicholas Andrade, Feb 5, 2004