    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Old Gringo

    neville Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > Thanks for stopping by. :)

    Its raining outside now so Im trying thunderbird.

    neville, Apr 6, 2005

  3. Old Gringo

    neville Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > Thanks for stopping by. :)

    Who is frazer.

    neville, Apr 6, 2005
  4. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    neville wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks for stopping by. :)

    > Its raining outside now so Im trying thunderbird.

    I think you will like Thunderbird. It doesn't have some of the bells
    and whistles that OE and some of the others have but it suits my
    needs perfectly.

    Old Gringo, Apr 6, 2005
  5. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest