    --
    Keith (Southend)
    http://www.southendweather.net

    Keith (Southend), Feb 7, 2006

  2. Keith (Southend)

    Todd H. Guest

    "Keith (Southend)" <> writes:

    > I'm sick of being sent scams from people wanting me to update my bank
    > information on line. Don't be fooled by these foreign thieves, if you
    > check the IP address that the reply address goes to. An NEVER reply as
    > your bank will NEVER ask for this information on line.

    These phishing scams are entertaining -- especially when I get them on
    email addy's that I never give any legit business.

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

    Todd H., Feb 7, 2006

  3. Keith (Southend)

    Guest

    I agree with Todd. Without the scams the Internet wouldn't be the same.
    They make me happy :)

    Kind regards
    Ludovic Joly

    , Feb 8, 2006
  4. Keith (Southend)

    Jim Watt Guest

    On 8 Feb 2006 00:02:28 -0800, wrote:

    >I agree with Todd. Without the scams the Internet wouldn't be the same.
    >They make me happy :)

    Must make a change from wanking.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Feb 8, 2006
  5. Keith (Southend)

    traveler 66 Guest

    On 07 Feb 2006 12:48:00 -0600, Todd H. wrote:

    > "Keith (Southend)" <> writes:
    >
    >> I'm sick of being sent scams from people wanting me to update my bank
    >> information on line. Don't be fooled by these foreign thieves, if you
    >> check the IP address that the reply address goes to. An NEVER reply as
    >> your bank will NEVER ask for this information on line.

    > These phishing scams are entertaining -- especially when I get them on
    > email addy's that I never give any legit business.

    The problem is that someone new to the net or online banking might not know
    about them and what they do.

    traveler 66, Feb 8, 2006
  6. Keith (Southend)

    Guest

    Amazing that we had to wait the age of the Internet to receive such
    profound statements from Gibraltar.

    , Feb 8, 2006
  7. Keith (Southend)

    Notan Guest

    wrote:

    > Amazing that we had to wait the age of the Internet to receive such
    > profound statements from Gibraltar.

    The rock or the bank?

    Notan

    Notan, Feb 8, 2006