Fraud E-Mail

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by benrobertsmith@hotmail.com, Jun 3, 2007.

  1. Guest

    >From : Hajia Mariam <>
    Sent : 01 June 2007 10:01:22
    Subject : Hello

    Hello

    Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head
    of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of
    hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with
    anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal
    research,and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you
    more details when you reply. Due to security network placed on my
    daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted
    you.

    My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad
    whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if
    you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you 20% of this
    fund. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can
    commence communication.please read and reply back asap with your
    telephone number.My private email address is
    ()

    Sincerely Yours,
    Hajia Mariam.

    , Jun 3, 2007

  2. Guest

    Sent : 02 June 2007 07:37:46
    To :
    Subject : PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

    Dear Friend,

    Compliments of the day. How are you and your family i hope that God
    is
    fully in control.I believe that you will be suprise to receive this
    mail inthesense that you dont know me till this moment.

    I am the wife of Ndoga Emmanuel from Zimbabwe, my husband was
    allegedly
    killed by government of President Mugabe for supporting the Movement
    for Democratic Change.Before his death,he was an international
    businessman
    and the chairman of MDC party. visit this website and see how they
    killed my
    husband.

    http://www.1freespace.com/beetee/apr07_2002.html. And this is another
    evidence Of Mugabe brutal regime in my country
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6499059.stm

    However, on the eve of my husband's death in April 5. 2002,he gave
    me
    the sum of US$20 million (TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in
    cash to
    move to LEBANON, but immediately my husband died I moved the funds to
    security company in BURKINA FASO through Diplomatic courier service.

    The funds have been in the security company since April
    5.2002.Because
    of the restriction placed on me and my children by the government of
    President Robert Mugabe, I Simply cannot travel to secure this funds
    from the security company where this said amount was deposited.

    please As soon as you confirm to me by e-mail your readiness to
    assist
    me,I will fax a copy of my Power of Attorney to the security company
    authorizing them to release the funds to you.As soon as you have the
    funds in your custody,

    Please contact me immediately.You will be titled to 30% of the total
    sum involved for your assistance.

    People are suffering in my country, I intend to use part of my money
    to alliviate poverty in my community.

    Thanks and God bless

    Mrs Mata Emmanuel
    Mashonaland Central province
    HARARE ZIMBABWE

    , Jun 3, 2007

  3. Guest

    Sent : 31 May 2007 23:34:05
    To : undisclosed-recipients:
    Subject : From: Mrs. Ikraam Mohammed. Matual Trust Blessings to you.

    From: Mrs. Ikraam Mohammed. Matual Trust Blessings to you.

    I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment now.
    I am
    married to Dr. Ahmed Mohammed who worked with Ghanian embassy in
    France for
    over nine years before he died in the year 2003. We were married for
    eleven
    years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for
    only four
    days. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of
    $5.6Million(five
    million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with one finance/security
    company in
    Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Security Company.

    Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three
    months due
    to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having
    known my
    condition I decided to donate this fund to mosques or better still a
    individual
    that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here. I
    want an
    individual to that will use this to fund orphanages and widows
    propagating the
    word of God and to ensure that the house of God

    I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit
    this
    money and I dont want my husbands hard earned money to be misused. I
    dont
    want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner,
    hence the
    reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I
    know
    where I am going. I know that I am going to.

    With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I
    shall give
    you the contact of the Finance/Security Company in Europe. I will also
    issue
    you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original-
    beneficiary of
    this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Muslim.
    Whoever that
    wants to serve God must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always
    be
    prayerful all through your life.

    Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another
    mosque or
    individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act
    accordingly as I stated herein.

    Hoping to hear from you.

    Remain Bless,
    Mrs. Ikraam Mohammed

    , Jun 3, 2007
  4. Vanguard Guest

    benrobertsmith wrote in message
    > Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head
    > of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of
    > hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with
    > anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal

    So your point is that you can't figure out how to include the headers
    from the e-mail? Obviously your other problem is that you think this
    newsgroup can do anything about your e-mails. Or maybe you think that
    foisting this crap in Usenet will impinge upon dummies that will help
    you.

    Vanguard, Jun 4, 2007