France - Paris by night

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tom, Jan 20, 2007.

  1. tom

    tom Guest

    tom, Jan 20, 2007

  2. tom

    Mark² Guest

    Mark², Jan 20, 2007

  3. tom

    tom Guest

    tom, Jan 20, 2007
  4. In article <45b26bb7$0$311$>,
    "tom" <> wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night
    >
    > It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm
    >
    > Thank's for visits and comments.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Tom
    > http://tomcuss.free.fr
    > (enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

    Nice!

    Did you have to blend multiple exposures to get such even lighting or is
    Paris very skillfully illuminated?

    Kevin McMurtrie, Jan 21, 2007
  5. tom

    tom Guest

    "Kevin McMurtrie" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    ->
    > Nice!
    >
    > Did you have to blend multiple exposures to get such even lighting or is
    > Paris very skillfully illuminated?

    Thank you very much.

    Each photograph is the result of only one photograph with a treatment under
    Nikon Capture NX. After a few months of use, I discovered a succession of
    special treatments to arrive at this result.

    And the lights of Paris are there also for something ;-)

    Regards,

    Tom
    http://tomcuss.free.fr
    (enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

    tom, Jan 21, 2007
  6. tom

    Celcius Guest

    "tom" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night
    >
    > It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm
    >
    > Thank's for visits and comments.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Tom
    > http://tomcuss.free.fr
    > (enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

    Tom,
    Très beau!
    Please tell us something about your approach: camera, lens, settings, etc.
    I go often to Paris (I was there for 2 weeks last September and I am going
    again in Sept. 2007). I would like to try my hand at this next time ;-)
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Marcel

    Celcius, Jan 21, 2007
  7. tom

    Levi Tate Guest

    Technique = tripod & no wine maybe??

    Levi Tate, Jan 21, 2007
  8. tom

    tom Guest

    "Celcius" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    eovmmk$thl$...
    > Tom,
    > Très beau!

    Thanks

    > Please tell us something about your approach: camera, lens, settings, etc.
    > I go often to Paris (I was there for 2 weeks last September and I am going
    > again in Sept. 2007). I would like to try my hand at this next time ;-)
    > Thanks for sharing with us.
    > Marcel

    All the photographs were taken on "photo foot" (? I don't kown how to write
    in English),
    - D200,
    - 100ISO,
    - shutter speed 10 to 30 seconds,
    - aperture 14 to 20,
    - Sigma 70/200 f/2,8 and Sigma 18/50 f/2,8
    - and Nikon Capture NX

    Regards,
    Tom
    http://tomcuss.free.fr