    loop.
    Anyone able to offer help on this?
    sean

    ashboe, Nov 17, 2003

  2. ashboe

    Jerry G. Guest

    One way to fix this, is to re-install Windows as a new installation. While
    you are at it, you should get rid of ME, and atleast install 98, or XP if it
    will pass the XP compatibility test. It is very well worth the effort.
    Between ME, and 98, 98 is a much better choice.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "ashboe" <> wrote in message
    apologies if this is to the wrong group.

    Recently a computer has gone into blue screen mode, and will not allow a re
    install of ME.
    I changed hard disk and have looked at the devices connected, but the
    computer keeps going to blue screen saying that framebuf is in an infinite

    Jerry G., Nov 18, 2003

  3. ashboe

    Plato Guest

    Jerry G. wrote:

    > One way to fix this, is to re-install Windows as a new installation. While
    > you are at it, you should get rid of ME, and atleast install 98, or XP if it
    > will pass the XP compatibility test. It is very well worth the effort.
    > Between ME, and 98, 98 is a much better choice.

    Depends on what PC he/she has. Me works real nice on lots of
    Intenational Brands.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Nov 18, 2003
  4. ashboe

    ashboe Guest

    Thanks for all the help...problem solved by changing RAM and BIOS settings
    sean

    ashboe, Nov 18, 2003