    everything works fine, it's just that I don't understand whats going on at
    my frame relay switch.

    when I run a:

    volatileacid, Sep 22, 2004

  2. volatileacid

    volatileacid Guest

    Dear All,

    just need a quick bit of advice in understanding my frame-relay setup.

    First please take a look at:

    http://www.infoplus.plus.com/

    to see a diagram of a point-to-point lab i've setup.

    everything works fine, it's just that I need some clarification.

    when I run a:

    frame-relayDCE#show frame-relay route

    at the FR switch I get:

    Input Intf Input Dlci Output Intf Output Dlci Status
    Serial0/0 100 Serial0/1 101 active
    Serial0/1 101 Serial0/0 100 active

    as illustrated in my diagram.

    Can someone please explain how on router TOP - I am mapping ip 192.168.13.2
    to DLCI 100, shouldn't that be 101 or am I supposed to be mapping it to it's
    own DLCI?

    thanks. Apologies if this is trivial, it's 2.20am here, and my brain has
    gone into standby!

    volatileacid, Sep 22, 2004