Frame Relay QoS CoS for Video (h.323) - help with config ?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by simon_j_richardson@hotmail.com, Sep 23, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi,

    I've been asked to configure/edit an existing Frame Relay encapsulated
    point-to-point circuit.

    The circuit is 2Mb, but I need to reserve/guarantee 25% of that
    bandwidth for video (h.323)

    The version of IOS running on the routers (cisco 1721's) is 12.3.

    I'm wondering what type of QoS to use, FRTS ?

    Can anyone help me with example configs for me to work from ?

    Can anyone advise me of any gotcha's ?

    many thanks

    Simon

    , Sep 23, 2005

  2. Merv Guest

    Take a look at low-latency queuing (LLQ)

    Merv, Sep 24, 2005

  3. Guest

    hi merv,

    can you give me an example of a simple config that will help me acheive
    what I'm trying to do ? (i'm a newbie to cisco)

    many thanks

    simon

    , Sep 24, 2005
  4. Merv Guest