    I checked with the MCP store, but found no success.

    Thanks,
    Steve
    Stephen Sutton, Sep 7, 2004

  2. >Anyone suggest a frame to place my authentic Bill Gates signature MCP into?
    >I checked with the MCP store, but found no success.

    why not make your own or are you too stupid to even do that.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Stephen Sutton

    fygar Guest

    On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 07:46:23 +0100, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.> wrote:

    >>Anyone suggest a frame to place my authentic Bill Gates signature MCP into?
    >>I checked with the MCP store, but found no success.

    >why not make your own or are you too stupid to even do that.
    >
    >Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    There are no braindumps for it.

    ....butch()
    fygar, Sep 7, 2004
  4. Stephen Sutton

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Stephen Sutton" <>
    spewed in news:KHa%c.310690$:

    > Anyone suggest a frame to place my authentic Bill Gates signature MCP
    > into? I checked with the MCP store, but found no success.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Steve

    what, no frame stores in your town? How about a WalMart?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  5. Stephen Sutton

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again "Stephen Sutton" <>
    > spewed in news:KHa%c.310690$:
    >
    > > Anyone suggest a frame to place my authentic Bill Gates signature MCP
    > > into? I checked with the MCP store, but found no success.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Steve
    > >

    > what, no frame stores in your town? How about a WalMart?
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > the "curious" hair on the soap of society

    And you can apply for a job while you're there.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Sep 7, 2004
  6. Stephen Sutton

    Consultant Guest

    i believe this is a question for network guru. i think he has a step-by-step
    guide to building, installing and hanging said device

    Consultant, Sep 7, 2004
  7. Stephen Sutton

    poco Guest

    > >Anyone suggest a frame to place my authentic Bill Gates signature MCP

    into?
    > >I checked with the MCP store, but found no success.

    > why not make your own or are you too stupid to even do that.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    That's a hardware issue.
    poco, Sep 7, 2004
  8. Stephen Sutton

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 7, 2004 at 8:22am "Neil" blathered:

    > How about a WalMart?

    That's where I got mine. $2.00 a piece. Watch out for falling prices though.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Sep 8, 2004
  9. Stephen Sutton

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > On Sep 7, 2004 at 8:22am "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> How about a WalMart?

    > That's where I got mine. $2.00 a piece. Watch out for falling prices
    > though.

    get mine from the dollar store...sounds like I just saved a dollar

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  10. Stephen Sutton

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 8, 2004 at 7:36am "Neil" blathered:

    > get mine from the dollar store...sounds like I just saved a dollar

    Blasphemy!

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Sep 8, 2004
  11. Stephen Sutton

    JaR Guest

    > babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in
    >
    >> On Sep 7, 2004 at 8:22am "Neil" blathered:
    >>
    >>> How about a WalMart?

    >> That's where I got mine. $2.00 a piece. Watch out for falling prices
    >> though.
    >>

    > get mine from the dollar store...sounds like I just saved a dollar

    Why? How much was it?

    JaR
    Trolling Thug
    JaR, Sep 8, 2004
  12. Stephen Sutton

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in

    > Why? How much was it?
    >
    > JaR
    > Trolling Thug

    $1.15....CDN...so like about 25¢USD

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  13. >That's a hardware issue.

    indeed, solved by actual going to the hardware store.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2004
  14. >> How about a WalMart?

    >That's where I got mine. $2.00 a piece. Watch out for falling prices though.

    sucker

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2004
  15. Stephen Sutton

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 8, 2004 at 11:57am "JaR" blathered:

    > Why? How much was it?

    If you ever wanna have some fun, go to the dollar store and keep bringing
    things up to the register and asking the clerk how much it is. Inevitably,
    they'll finally say that everything in the store is a dollar. Then ask them
    if they a bag big enough to fit it all.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Sep 9, 2004
  16. circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 00:06:07 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro (%username%@gmail.com)
    said,

    > > Why? How much was it?

    > If you ever wanna have some fun, go to the dollar store and keep bringing
    > things up to the register and asking the clerk how much it is. Inevitably,
    > they'll finally say that everything in the store is a dollar.

    Not in Brooklyn. Brooklyn dollar stores are actually "we'll charge
    whatever we feel like charging, but we'll call it a dollar store so
    you cheap bastids come in here" stores.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004