    break into two files? Any way to get them back into one file?

    Thanks for the help.
    >=Martin=, Oct 21, 2006

  2. >=Martin=

    DWACON Guest

    ">=Martin=<" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I dl a series of rars of 14,649 each.
    >
    > Part 44, is 14,237 and then there is a 441 which is 268. I know the
    > repeated name adds a one to the file title but why did the original 44
    > break into two files? Any way to get them back into one file?
    >
    > Thanks for the help.

    do you have QuickPar? That tool should repair what got broke...

    --
    The generation that used acid to escape reality
    is now using antacid to deal with reality
    DWACON, Oct 21, 2006

  3. >=Martin=

    gangle Guest

    That RAR part is corrupt. Download PAR files that will
    have at least the same no. of blocks that the bad RAR
    is missing, then, when all other RAR parts have been
    received, Quickpar will build a usable part 44.

    gangle, Oct 21, 2006
  4. >=Martin=

    Alan Guest

    Hi,

    Your RAR file is currupt and our product Advanced RAR Repair can help
    you. It is a
    powerful tool that can scan the corrupt or damaged archives and recover
    your files.

    You can get more detailed information about Advanced RAR Repair by
    visiting http://www.datanumen.com/arar/index.htm.

    And you can also download a free demo version at
    http://www.datanumen.com/arar/arar.exe

    Alan Chen
    DataNumen, Inc. - World leader in data recovery technologies
    Website: http://www.datanumen.com
    Fax: +1-800-9917-FAX (US Toll-Free), +852-31829286 (HONG KONG)
    Alan, Nov 9, 2006