    only want one or two episodes on a disk to keep the kids happy", that
    dates back to the early days.

    Derek Janssen (c'mon, it's *principle*, here!)
    Derek Janssen, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Derek Janssen

    Goro Guest

    YES!!!111!!

    "The Trash Heap has spokes.... nyahhhh."

    -goro-
    Goro, Jun 27, 2004

  3. Goro wrote:

    > YES!!!111!!
    >
    > "The Trash Heap has spokes.... nyahhhh."

    Actually, it's the site managing the poll (which makes the 100%
    possibility of getting season boxes more nebulous, but too late, they
    said it and now we're ramming it down HIT's throat)--

    But, at least it's the site administrator running it, and hints that
    results will be sent...Like I said, it's the principle of the thing.

    Derek Janssen (and has absolutely nothing to do with my being an old Red
    and Mokey fan)
    Derek Janssen, Jun 28, 2004
  4. On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Derek Janssen wrote:

    > Goro wrote:
    >
    > > YES!!!111!!
    > >
    > > "The Trash Heap has spokes.... nyahhhh."

    > Actually, it's the site managing the poll (which makes the 100%
    > possibility of getting season boxes more nebulous, but too late, they
    > said it and now we're ramming it down HIT's throat)--
    >
    > But, at least it's the site administrator running it, and hints that
    > results will be sent...Like I said, it's the principle of the thing.
    >
    > Derek Janssen (and has absolutely nothing to do with my being an old Red
    > and Mokey fan)

    Does anybody remember the moment when they realized that most of the
    character names were technical filmmaking terms?

    swac
    Trying to remember if it was Travellin' Matt or Gobo that clued me in...
    Stephen Cooke, Jun 28, 2004
  5. Derek Janssen

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    Stephen Cooke wrote:

    > On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Derek Janssen wrote:
    >

    >>Goro wrote:
    >>

    >>>YES!!!111!!
    >>>
    >>>"The Trash Heap has spokes.... nyahhhh."

    >>Actually, it's the site managing the poll (which makes the 100%
    >>possibility of getting season boxes more nebulous, but too late, they
    >>said it and now we're ramming it down HIT's throat)--
    >>
    >>But, at least it's the site administrator running it, and hints that
    >>results will be sent...Like I said, it's the principle of the thing.
    >>
    >>Derek Janssen (and has absolutely nothing to do with my being an old Red
    >>and Mokey fan)

    > Does anybody remember the moment when they realized that most of the
    > character names were technical filmmaking terms?

    for me it was never. (at least until you mentioned it and I'm still not
    convinced)
    pray tell what do the following mean:
    doozer
    boober
    red
    wembley
    mokey
    doc
    sprocket -- ok I get that one
    travelling matt -- now that you mention it I do
    gobo -- I had to look that up but did find it
    junior gorg (or any other gorgs?)

    dick
    Dick Sidbury, Jun 28, 2004