    and get your 2 megs download.
    Using it right now in Vista x64.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 24, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jane C Guest

    Hi Carlos,

    I switched over to Foxit a while back too. No more Adobe bloatware for me
    :)
    Thanks for the head's up on the latest.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    Jane C, Aug 24, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Piers James Guest

    does the plug in for Firefox work yet? Last time I tried Foxit, that element
    was a complete disaster.

    Piers James, Aug 24, 2007
  4. Piers:
    There is no mention to Firefox in the changelog.
    http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader_2/whatsnew.htm
    I don't use Firefox so I can't help you any further.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 25, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    ginfest Guest

    "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    > Yes, not an x64 app, but x64 Vista friendly x86 application.
    > This freeware PDF reader is much lighter and faster than Adobe's one.
    > I've started using it almost one year ago and have almost forgotten how
    > Adobe is spelled.
    > Go here:
    > http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader_2/down_reader.htm
    > and get your 2 megs download.
    > Using it right now in Vista x64.
    > Carlos

    Ty for the heads up on the new version, I've been using Foxit for quite a
    while :)

    ginfest, Aug 28, 2007