    of the transfers? Was any restoration done? I'm not expecting miracles,
    but are the titles watchable? Thanks,

    Mike
    Mike Kohary, Apr 12, 2004

  2. Mike Kohary

    G-Man Guest

    Restoration was done and the transfers are excellent!

    "Mike Kohary" <> wrote in message
    > I'm looking at Fox's new Studio Classics release:
    >
    > Best Picture Collection (Sunrise / How Green Was My Valley / Gentleman's
    > Agreement / All About Eve)
    > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000AINLS/
    >
    > Does anyone have this or have seen it, and can anyone comment on the

    quality

    G-Man, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Mike Kohary

    jayembee Guest

    "Mike Kohary" <> wrote:

    >I'm looking at Fox's new Studio Classics release:
    >
    >Best Picture Collection (Sunrise / How Green Was My Valley / Gentleman's
    >Agreement / All About Eve)
    >http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000AINLS/
    >
    >Does anyone have this or have seen it, and can anyone comment on the quality
    >of the transfers?

    I haven't seen the Collection itself, but I have each of the films as
    separate Studio Classics releases.

    > Was any restoration done? I'm not expecting miracles, but are the titles
    >watchable? Thanks,

    Yes, restoration was done, and the transfers are excellent. Each one
    is a new transfer, improved from the previous DVD release (except
    SUNRISE, which is new to DVD).

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Mike Kohary

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Thanks Jay and G-Man - added to my wishlist. :)

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Apr 14, 2004