    known actor is kicking them right square in the chuddies...

    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68007Q20100901

    Heh

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 1, 2010

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    Meat Plow Guest

    And who gives a **** what Cusak says.

    Meat Plow, Sep 1, 2010

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    thanatoid Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in

    > Seems like the crybabies at Fox Noise cant take what they
    > dish. A well known actor is kicking them right square in
    > the chuddies...
    >
    > http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68007Q20100901

    Beautiful. Thanks.

    --
    Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
    reality.

    thanatoid, Sep 1, 2010
  4. §ñühw¤£f

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:33:29 -0600, ???hw??f wrote:

    > Seems like the crybabies at Fox Noise cant take what they dish. A well
    > known actor is kicking them right square in the chuddies...
    >
    > http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68007Q20100901
    >
    > Heh

    another example of extremely poor journalism. The reader is left wondering
    just what the heck is the story about anyway. There is brief mention of the
    mosque at ground zero and the writer cuts away to totally unrelated items
    such as upcoming movie deals for the actor.

    It would appear that the writer used the mosque thing purely as an
    attention getter. Otherwise, the story would have been trashed.

    richard, Sep 1, 2010
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    StevieO Guest

    **** off mooching KOOK.

    StevieO, Sep 1, 2010
  6. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:53:45 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:33:29 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Seems like the crybabies at Fox Noise cant take what they dish. A well
    >> known actor is kicking them right square in the chuddies...
    >>
    >> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68007Q20100901
    >>
    >> Heh

    > And who gives a **** what Cusak says.

    Faux Noise, apparently.

    --
    "When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
    Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and

    Aardvark, Sep 1, 2010
  7. §ñühw¤£f

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Sep 1, 2010
  8. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 19:46:51 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 19:04:14 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

    >>> And who gives a **** what Cusak says.

    >> Faux Noise, apparently.

    > Like I said who cares :)

    "Touché, Monsieur le pussy cat!

    (With apologies to Tom and Jerry)

    Aardvark, Sep 1, 2010
  9. §ñühw¤£f

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 16:12:42 -0500, James wrote:

    > On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 14:53:45 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:33:29 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Seems like the crybabies at Fox Noise cant take what they dish. A well
    >>> known actor is kicking them right square in the chuddies...
    >>>
    >>> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68007Q20100901
    >>>
    >>> Heh

    >>And who gives a **** what Cusak says.

    > The real question is who gives a **** what Fox Noise says.

    You have a point there.

    Meat Plow, Sep 1, 2010
  10. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:33:29 -0600, ???hw??f wrote:
    >
    >> Seems like the crybabies at Fox Noise cant take what they dish. A
    >> well known actor is kicking them right square in the chuddies...
    >>
    >> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68007Q20100901
    >>
    >> Heh

    > another example of extremely poor journalism. The reader is left
    > wondering just what the heck is the story about anyway. There is brief
    > mention of the mosque at ground zero and the writer cuts away to
    > totally unrelated items such as upcoming movie deals for the actor.
    >
    > It would appear that the writer used the mosque thing purely as an
    > attention getter. Otherwise, the story would have been trashed.

    Comparing Reuters for FOX? you really *are* desparate aren't you?

    The fact is that FOX doesn't *have* a sense of humor, that's one of their
    major problems.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 1, 2010
  11. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in

    > Seems like the crybabies at Fox Noise cant take what they dish. A well
    > known actor is kicking them right square in the chuddies...
    >
    > http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68007Q20100901
    >
    > Heh

    LOL. That's one thing about actors - they do tend to be good writers. At
    least as far as rejoinders go.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 1, 2010
  12. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 21:27:47 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > desparate

    WTF?????

    Aardvark, Sep 2, 2010
  13. §ñühw¤£f

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:33:29 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Seems like the crybabies at Fox Noise cant take what they dish. A well
    > known actor is kicking them right square in the chuddies...

    Just another lame Hollywood libtard actor. They're a dime a dozen, and
    all dumber than stumps.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he downed his twelfth Guinness.

    Dan C, Sep 2, 2010
  14. chuckcar wrote:
    > richard <> wrote in
    >
    > > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:33:29 -0600, ???hw??f wrote:
    > >
    > >> Seems like the crybabies at Fox Noise cant take what they dish. A
    > >> well known actor is kicking them right square in the chuddies...
    > >>
    > >> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68007Q20100901
    > >>
    > >> Heh

    > > another example of extremely poor journalism. The reader is left
    > > wondering just what the heck is the story about anyway. There is brief
    > > mention of the mosque at ground zero and the writer cuts away to
    > > totally unrelated items such as upcoming movie deals for the actor.
    > >
    > > It would appear that the writer used the mosque thing purely as an
    > > attention getter. Otherwise, the story would have been trashed.

    > Comparing Reuters for FOX? you really *are* desparate aren't you?
    >
    > The fact is that FOX doesn't *have* a sense of humor, that's one of their
    > major problems.

    Ehhh they like to laugh about stuff, stuff that is generally
    disturbing in nature for any semi-rational person..

    monkeywintest, Sep 3, 2010