    ("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)

    But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
    Looks like they ran out of beer.

    Annika1980, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Annika1980

    Matt Ion Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
    > http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg
    >
    > It was 100° when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
    > mountain to cool off and take some pics.
    > I didn't stay long since it was still about 95° up there.
    > Even this guy was panting:
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
    > ("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)
    >
    > But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
    > Looks like they ran out of beer.

    Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
    far better quality from your 20D. :p

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0533-1, 08/16/2005
    Tested on: 8/16/2005 11:14:58 PM

    Matt Ion, Aug 17, 2005

  3. Annika1980

    Colin D Guest

    Matt Ion wrote:

    > Annika1980 wrote:
    > > When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
    > > http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg
    > >
    > > It was 100° when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
    > > mountain to cool off and take some pics.
    > > I didn't stay long since it was still about 95° up there.
    > > Even this guy was panting:
    > > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
    > > ("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)
    > >
    > > But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
    > > Looks like they ran out of beer.

    > Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
    > far better quality from your 20D. :p

    You missed it, too. Take a closer look at what's going on in the boat

    Colin D.

    Colin D, Aug 17, 2005
  4. Annika1980

    Mike Warren Guest

    Colin D wrote:
    > Matt Ion wrote:
    >>
    >> Annika1980 wrote:
    >>> When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
    >>> http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg
    >>>
    >>> It was 100° when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
    >>> mountain to cool off and take some pics.
    >>> I didn't stay long since it was still about 95° up there.
    >>> Even this guy was panting:
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
    >>> ("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)
    >>>
    >>> But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
    >>> Looks like they ran out of beer.

    >> Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
    >> far better quality from your 20D. :p
    >>

    > You missed it, too. Take a closer look at what's going on in the boat

    Fishing?

    -Mike :)

    Mike Warren, Aug 17, 2005
  5. Annika1980

    Celcius Guest

    Colin,
    I saw it. I finally did!
    There's no driver in the boat.
    Marcel

    Celcius, Aug 17, 2005
  6. "Celcius" <> wrote in message
    > Colin,
    > I saw it. I finally did!
    > There's no driver in the boat.
    > Marcel

    That's odd! I can see two drivers driving home ;-)

    Steve
    --
    Milk floats, stainless steel sinks

    Biker2 \(Threadstopper\), Aug 17, 2005
  7. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
    >far better quality from your 20D. :p

    Hey, why don't you try shooting off a mountaintop from 3000 feet to a
    moving boat below while trying to hold the 20D and the 400 f/5.6L and
    the 1.4x TC ... with one hand!

    I said, "shooting off." Huh-uh-uh-uh-uh.

    Here's a slightly more pornographic version.
    http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot2.jpg

    Annika1980, Aug 17, 2005
  8. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >Fishing?

    I believe they call that "dropping trow."

    Annika1980, Aug 17, 2005
  9. Annika1980

    JohnR66 Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > >Fishing?

    > I believe they call that "dropping trow."

    Surprise! Your on Canon Camera!

    JohnR66, Aug 17, 2005
  10. Annika1980

    Anthony Guest

    Well Bret, it's about time you used your camera to take some photos to
    entertain the male photographers.

    I would say that this was taken in Croatia, however the water is the wrong
    colour. So, maybe US?

    Anthony, Aug 17, 2005
  11. Annika1980

    Matt Ion Guest

    Colin D wrote:

    > Matt Ion wrote:
    >
    >>Annika1980 wrote:
    >>
    >>>When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
    >>>http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg
    >>>
    >>>It was 100° when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
    >>>mountain to cool off and take some pics.
    >>>I didn't stay long since it was still about 95° up there.
    >>>Even this guy was panting:
    >>>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
    >>>("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)
    >>>
    >>>But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
    >>>Looks like they ran out of beer.

    >>Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
    >>far better quality from your 20D. :p
    >>

    > You missed it, too. Take a closer look at what's going on in the boat

    I saw what's going on in the boat.

    I was using the less colorful version of "tongue-in-cheek".

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0533-3, 08/17/2005
    Tested on: 8/17/2005 11:11:04 PM

    Matt Ion, Aug 18, 2005
  12. Annika1980

    Matt Ion Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    >>Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
    >>far better quality from your 20D. :p

    > Hey, why don't you try shooting off a mountaintop from 3000 feet to a
    > moving boat below while trying to hold the 20D and the 400 f/5.6L and
    > the 1.4x TC ... with one hand!

    Love to... send me your 20D, 400 f/5.6L and 1.4x TC and I'll let ya know
    how it works out (got plenty of 3000-ft. hills around here, on the way
    to the mountains...). You don't have to send the hand tho...

    > I said, "shooting off." Huh-uh-uh-uh-uh.

    I am Cornholio!

    > Here's a slightly more pornographic version.
    > http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot2.jpg

    Ahh, that one seems a good bit sharper... better saturation too.
    Contrast still sucks ass... er... forget I said that...

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0533-3, 08/17/2005
    Tested on: 8/17/2005 11:15:20 PM

    Matt Ion, Aug 18, 2005