Found wedding images

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jer, Mar 26, 2007.

  1. Jer

    Jer Guest

    Jer, Mar 26, 2007

  2. On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 22:33:09 -0500, Jer wrote:

    > I guess the card is well protected inside the camera
    >
    > http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2980376

    Some of the cards, themselves, are pretty robust in their own right. I
    flooded the underwater housing holding my Nikon in the Caribbean and the
    CF card continues to work to this day.
    Alas, the camera is another story.

    Jonesy
    --
    Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux
    *** Killfiling google posts: <http://jonz.net/ng.htm>
    Allodoxaphobia, Mar 26, 2007

  3. Jer

    just bob Guest

    "Jer" <> wrote in message

    > I guess the card is well protected inside the camera
    >
    > http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2980376

    Nice! I wonder what camera it was and if it still works (none of the stories
    mentioned this)
    just bob, Mar 26, 2007
  4. just bob wrote:

    > Nice! I wonder what camera it was and if it still works (none of the
    > stories mentioned this)

    The thief probably gave up trying to put film in it and threw it away.

    Gary Eickmeier
    Gary Eickmeier, Mar 27, 2007
  5. Jer

    ASAAR Guest

    On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:52:33 -0400, Gary Eickmeier wrote:

    >> Nice! I wonder what camera it was and if it still works (none of the
    >> stories mentioned this)

    > The thief probably gave up trying to put film in it and threw it away.

    He was heard muttering "Insanely small pixels. :(" as he made for
    his lair in the deepest forest.
    ASAAR, Mar 27, 2007