Found this on one of the certification forum and think you can enjoy it too ...

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Moti, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. Moti

    Moti Guest

    7.5 GB of IT Stuff :

    [Programming] - ASP,SQl,C++,C# and more
    [Competia] - A+,Security+,Server+
    [Linux-Unix] - LCP,RHCE
    [General] - Networks,OS's,Hardware
    [CIW]
    [MCSE] -MCP,MCSE,MCSA,MCDBA,MCSD,MCT,MCSE .NET
    [Apps] - Simulators and Aids
    [Novell] - CNA,CNE
    [IOS Images] - For all cisco routers & switches
    [Hacking] - Hacking,Phreaking,Cracking
    [Juniper]
    [Nortel Networks]
    [Citrix]
    [Sun] - Solaris
    [Cisco] - CCNA,CCNP,CCDA,CCDP,CCSP,CCIE(R&S,Security)
    [CheckPoint] - CCSA,CCSE,CIE
    [Cissp]
    [HP] - OpenView
    [Transcender] - More than 90 !
    [Oracle] - 8i, 9i

    My email :
    FTP Address : ftp://e-books.serveftp.com/
    User: Tokyo password: Tokyo (Both case sensitive!)

    Recomended FTP Client: Bullet Proof FTP (http://www.bpftp.com/)

    Rules:

    1. There is good ratio (1 : 3 files), That's mean you need to UPLOAD first.
    What can you upload ?
    Only the same materials and help me build the biggets IT library by
    uploading e-books,pdf's dumps,study guides etc.Check what I have befor
    you start uploading!

    2. DO NOT upload anything else ! Don't upload porn or apps. If you don't
    have now IT stuff you
    can ask for free credits. Sometimes we give free credits in the spirit of
    share.
    To ask for free credits send email with "ASK FOR FREE CREDITS" in the
    subject line.

    3. If you have a lot of stuff or rare or very new things email me and you'll
    get private account for life.
    Any normal user lose his credits when he disconnects, but with permanent
    account your credits are saved.
    To ask for permanent account send email with "ASK FOR PERMANENT ACCOUNT"
    in the subject line.

    4. Quick Troubleshoot:
    I was kicked - you upload forbidden or duplicate stuff after warning.
    I was stopped while uploading - you upload forbidden or duplicate stuff.
    I can't access - The server is busy, try later.
    - Check your spell(tokyo instead Tokyo)
    Moti, Nov 1, 2003