Found New Ebook Site For Photography and Others [Free]

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by rebratted, Dec 13, 2007.

  1. rebratted

    rebratted Guest

    I've found this good website to found an reference ebook on
    Photograpy.

    http://dl.mazudi.com

    Here are some free photography related ebook I found when search on
    the site:

    A Short Course In Digital Photography
    A Short Course in Digital Photography (pdf)
    Advanced Photography (pdf)
    Basic Flash Photography (pdf)
    Beginners Guide to B+W Photography (pdf)
    Close-Up Photography With 35mm Cameras
    Course Technology - Mastering Digital Photography, 2nd Edition, 2005
    Digital Outback Fine Art Photography Handbook (DSLR Guide)
    Digital Photography - 99 Easy Tips To Make You Look Like A Pro!
    Digital Photography - Acquisition And Processing Techniques By Ron
    Reznick
    Digital Photography - The Digital Darkroom (pdf)
    Digital Photography - Tips & Tricks
    Digital Photography Bible
    Digital Photography Just the Steps for Dummies
    Digital Photography Tips
    Digital Photography Workflow Handbook (pdf)
    Digital Sports Photography
    Exploring Digital Photography (pdf)

    And more...

    rebratted, Dec 13, 2007