    after formating my hard disk and I open my FILES IN CD DRIVE. In I386/: I
    don't find any Exe. files. How can I download window xp. I have P4 computer
    and I have before Windows xp Prof installed before.
    =?Utf-8?B?QmVuaXBhbA==?=, Jan 26, 2006

  2. Hi Beni

    It should boot from the CD.

    =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=, Jan 27, 2006

  3. There is a bit of confusion here for me personally, you ask where can I
    download the trial, but at the same time you have the CD which seems to be
    trial and you are viewing the contents.
    Download the Windows XP Professional x64 trial at the following link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/evaluation/trial.mspx

    Also, to determine if your Processor is 64 bit enabled, check out the
    following link with great instructions by Charlie Russel:
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64/archive/2006/01/19/81462.aspx

    Some how you did not burn the ISO properly and its bootable?
    Please see the link for excellent instructions about how to burn an ISO
    http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 27, 2006
  4. You need to boot from the CD, and install from there. You can't run the
    installation from within 32-bit Windows. (And, for what it's worth, the
    files in \i386 are all the 32-bit files. The 64-bit ones are all in \amd64.)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 27, 2006