Found Free Website Advertising & Design Help, Multi-Search Engines, Safelist & More..

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ShareTheCashPile, Jan 4, 2004.

  1. Found Free Website Advertising & Design Help, Multi-Search Engines,
    Safelist & More..

    Websites I use frequently - Hope this helps!

    http://www.ennovatek.com
    Promoting Web Hosting, Web Design and Selling URL advertising
    software, multi search engines, affiliate programs, domain name
    registration, and safelist advertising.

    http://www.sirfindalot.com
    +55 multi- search engines on one website. Includes opportunity to sign
    up for virus free, free email (the email appears on a web page not on
    your computers hard drive)

    http://www.dragonmall.com
    Quality Web Hosting & Design for 4.95 a month.

    http://www.shadowhosting.com
    Unix Hosting for 4.95 a month! with all the extras!
    Check out the affiliate program; you can make 50% from every sale
    every month the client is with us. Plus 10% of every sale every month
    made by other affiliates you recruit Affiliate program at
    http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=2753

    http://www.speedysubmitter.com
    Free to try it out; WebSite URL Advertising Software Only $4.95 To Own
    For A Limited Time Available

    http://www.onlinebarterclub.com
    Trade and Exchange Services and Products For Networking Connections,
    Betterment And Profit

    http://www.wholesalesourcelist.com
    The Defining Guide Of All That Is Wholesale!

    http://www.dragosoft.com
    Power Software Offering Free Downloads / Freeware Programs

    http://www.ygetup.com
    Computer and internet software for advertising websites, designing
    websites and creating websites. Free and not so free programs.

    http://www.PetersTemplates.com
    FREE and at a cost web site templates for a variety of types of sites.

    http://www.ShadowSearch.com
    Directory Search Base of the most popular websites on the internet.

    http://www.usedkarlot.com
    Find or Sell your car today! Free posting of cars to sell!
    Check out the get 45% of each program purchased affiliate program at
    http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=3937

    http://www.whygetup.com
    New payout program to help web sites join together to advertise and
    reward each other; on a random paying basis. Take a chance Randomizer
    program. Enter as many times as you wish!
    Check out http://www.whygetup.com/random/index.php?id=
    for the facts

    http://www.JoesBannerShop.com
    Free and For A Price High Quality Website Advertising Banners.

    http://www.searchgrabber.com
    Get your own customized Multi Search Engine for your web
    site.SearchGrabber.com Customizable Multisearch Engine Make money from
    advertising!

    http://www.oneprohost.com
    Super Fast Connections, 99.8 Up Time Verified, 300MB, Web Hosting
    for $4.95USD.

    http://www.Value-Domains.biz
    Get Your $8.50 A Year Domain Name For .com, .org, .net, .info and .biz

    http://www.freesafelist.net/
    Free Safe List - Advertise your website for free and inexchange
    recieve free emails from others sharing their products and services.

    http://www.paiddirectory.com
    Great independant detailed search engine for creative searches; such
    as: Business to Business, Computing & Internet, Fun & Entertainment,
    Health & Fitness, Home and Family, Marketing & Ads, Money and
    Employment, Society & Culture, Sports & Recreation and More.
    ShareTheCashPile, Jan 4, 2004

  2. ShareTheCashPile

    Mara Guest

    On 3 Jan 2004 17:18:52 -0800, ShareTheCashPile wrote:

    , , ,
    , ,

    Most on Pegasus at 216.67.229.37.

    http://www.spews.org/html/S2649.html

    "And that's just where you belong. I hope Pegasus rots there."

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Jan 4, 2004

  3. ShareTheCashPile

    Boomer Guest

    Mara <> wrote in

    > On 3 Jan 2004 17:18:52 -0800, ShareTheCashPile wrote:
    >
    > , ,
    > , , ,
    >
    > Most on Pegasus at 216.67.229.37.
    >
    > http://www.spews.org/html/S2649.html
    >
    > "And that's just where you belong. I hope Pegasus rots there."

    Comcast and yahoo.
    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004
  4. ShareTheCashPile

    Mara Guest

    On 04 Jan 2004 01:53:12 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >Mara <> wrote in
    >
    >> On 3 Jan 2004 17:18:52 -0800, ShareTheCashPile wrote:
    >>
    >> , ,
    >> , , ,
    >>
    >> Most on Pegasus at 216.67.229.37.
    >>
    >> http://www.spews.org/html/S2649.html
    >>
    >> "And that's just where you belong. I hope Pegasus rots there."
    >>

    >Comcast and yahoo.

    http://tinyurl.com/397xt
    http://tinyurl.com/3ggol
    http://tinyurl.com/2y5w8