    Check this out www.imagingsoft.co.uk

    Adds a right click to Windows to easily rename batches of images. Saved me
    god knows how much time organising my many 1000s of images
    Chris Bell, Jul 18, 2003

  2. You don't need the software to do it, Windows does it!

    Select the files you want to rename.
    On the File menu, click Rename.
    Type the new name, and then press ENTER.
    All of the files in the series will be named in sequence using the new name
    you type.

    For example, if you type Birthday, the other files in the series will be
    named Birthday (1), Birthday (2), and so on.

    Thank Hawk for he gave me the instructions.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    Joseph Meehan, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Chris Bell

    polvoronn Guest

    What version of Windows does this? I have Win2k and can't seem to do it

    polvoronn, Jul 19, 2003
  4. Chris Bell

    Bob P Guest

    Can't seem to get W98 SE to do it either.

    BobP

    Bob P, Jul 19, 2003
  5. I have XP. I believe most if not all do. I could be wrong, I just
    learned about this recently and I have not tried it on other versions. I
    will test it and see what happens, I have the XP upgrade, NT 4.X and 98
    Available.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    Joseph Meehan, Jul 20, 2003
  6. Chris Bell

    Paul H. Guest

    "Bob P" <> wrote in message
    > Can't seem to get W98 SE to do it either.
    >
    > BobP
    >
    > "polvoronn" <> wrote in message

    > > What version of Windows does this? I have Win2k and can't seem to do it

    Doesn't work with Windows ME, either.
    Paul H., Jul 20, 2003
  7. Chris Bell

    Cyrus Chvala Guest