Found a large trunk in the alley

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, May 24, 2009.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    On the way to the store I stopped my van and told the GF I was going to
    scarf up the large trunk...

    "Unless there's a dead body in it. "

    parked the van

    walked over to the trunk

    opened the lid

    closed the lid

    came back to the van *without* it

    philo, May 24, 2009

  2. philo

    sandy58 Guest

    On May 24, 5:00 pm, philo <> wrote:
    > On the way to the store I stopped my van and told the GF I was going to
    > scarf up the large trunk...
    >
    > "Unless there's a dead body in it. "
    >
    > parked the van
    >
    > walked over to the trunk
    >
    > opened the lid
    >
    > closed the lid
    >
    > came back to the van *without* it

    There
    were
    TWO
    dead
    bodies
    in
    it
    !!!!

    sandy58, May 24, 2009

  3. philo

    Buffalo Guest

    philo wrote:
    > On the way to the store I stopped my van and told the GF I was going
    > to scarf up the large trunk...
    >
    > "Unless there's a dead body in it. "
    >

    > parked the van
    >

    > walked over to the trunk
    >

    > opened the lid
    >

    > closed the lid
    >

    > came back to the van *without* it

    Damn Philo, you didn't come back home without the GF, did you? :)

    Buffalo, May 24, 2009
  4. philo

    philo Guest

    Buffalo wrote:
    > philo wrote:
    >> On the way to the store I stopped my van and told the GF I was going
    >> to scarf up the large trunk...
    >>
    >> "Unless there's a dead body in it. "
    >>

    >> parked the van
    >>

    >> walked over to the trunk
    >>

    >> opened the lid
    >>

    >> closed the lid
    >>

    >> came back to the van *without* it

    > Damn Philo, you didn't come back home without the GF, did you? :)

    LOL

    actually the trunk wasn't all that big anyway

    though with my bad sense of humor I'm lucky she doesn't stuff me into a
    trunk one of these days <G>

    philo, May 24, 2009
  5. philo

    Guest

    philo wrote:
    > sandy58 wrote:
    > > On May 24, 5:00 pm, philo <> wrote:
    > >> On the way to the store I stopped my van and told the GF I was going to
    > >> scarf up the large trunk...
    > >>
    > >> "Unless there's a dead body in it. "
    > >>
    > >> parked the van
    > >>
    > >> walked over to the trunk
    > >>
    > >> opened the lid
    > >>
    > >> closed the lid
    > >>
    > >> came back to the van *without* it

    > > There
    > > were
    > > TWO
    > > dead
    > > bodies
    > > in
    > > it
    > > !!!!

    > LOL
    >

    > as it turned out, it was full of bricks
    >
    > came back later and got the whole deal
    >

    > all except for two bricks which were broken.
    >
    > threw them in the dumpster.
    >
    > (probably two dead bodies in the dumpster, but I didn't look)

    I found a bum dumpster, don't know if he was dead or not, not a good
    place to sleep in a city so I told a cop and they kinda laughed, oh
    well they checked it out anyway.

    , May 26, 2009
  6. philo

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 26 May 2009 02:04:48 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >>
    >> philo wrote:

    >>> LOL
    >>>

    >>> as it turned out, it was full of bricks
    >>>
    >>> came back later and got the whole deal
    >>>

    >>> all except for two bricks which were broken.
    >>>
    >>> threw them in the dumpster.
    >>>
    >>> (probably two dead bodies in the dumpster, but I didn't look)

    >> I found a bum dumpster, don't know if he was dead or not, not a good
    >> place to sleep in a city so I told a cop and they kinda laughed, oh
    >> well they checked it out anyway.

    >Your reply reminds me so much of this story:
    >http://abcnews.go.com/WN/PersonOfWeek/story?id=4003180

    Here she is on the steps of the Art Museum. That is city hall over her
    shoulder.
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/04/02/heroes.mahlum/index.html

    joevan, May 26, 2009