Found a great photo archive

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, May 24, 2009.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    philo, May 24, 2009

  2. philo

    sandy58 Guest

    On May 24, 4:28 pm, philo <> wrote:
    > http://www.shorpy.com/
    >
    > maybe you guys already know about it

    Hey, nice one philo. Thanks. I'm very surprised at the quality of
    camera work in that time. :) Much obliged.

    sandy58, May 24, 2009

  3. philo

    philo Guest

    sandy58 wrote:
    > On May 24, 4:28 pm, philo <> wrote:
    >> http://www.shorpy.com/
    >>
    >> maybe you guys already know about it

    > Hey, nice one philo. Thanks. I'm very surprised at the quality of
    > camera work in that time. :) Much obliged.

    Someone gave me that link yesterday...and I wanted others to see it. One
    of the times I have not just posted some stupid joke.

    Anyway, you should not be surprised at the quality of old photographs,
    The quality of those old, large-format cameras is actually better than
    most of the cameras we have today.

    There are still a few photographers that still use large format.

    philo, May 24, 2009
  4. philo

    John Holmes Guest

    philo "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > http://www.shorpy.com/
    >

    > maybe you guys already know about it

    Bookmarked. Thanks.

    --