[foto] denim...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jens Mander, Jun 11, 2006.

  1. Jens Mander

    Jens Mander Guest

    Jens Mander, Jun 11, 2006

  2. Jens Mander

    Helen Guest

    "Jens Mander" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > ...bottom

    I can't begin to imagine why you would wish to expose that piece of
    inadequacy to the world. The lighting is dreadful, everything is yellow due
    to poor or no white balance, and it's out of focus. (And is the lady with
    the bottom anorexic?)

    Helen, Jun 11, 2006

  3. Jens Mander

    J. Clarke Guest

    Helen wrote:

    > "Jens Mander" <> wrote in message
    >> ...bottom
    >>

    > I can't begin to imagine why you would wish to expose that piece of
    > inadequacy to the world. The lighting is dreadful, everything is yellow
    > due to poor or no white balance, and it's out of focus.

    Kind of remind me of some that I took to demonstrate the shortcomings of of
    a particular camera in low light situations. I think I managed better
    focus though, but I commented on the inability of it to get a good lock
    under that lighting.

    > (And is the lady
    > with the bottom anorexic?)

    Looks like her jeans just don't fit. Saw a girl at Taco Hell today who had
    about that build but wore her jeans to _much_ better effect.

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate

    J. Clarke, Jun 12, 2006
  4. Jens Mander

    JTS Brown Guest

    JTS Brown, Jun 12, 2006
  5. Jens Mander

    Frank ess Guest

    JTS Brown wrote:
    > "Jens Mander" <> wrote in message
    >> ...bottom
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/image/51846552
    >>

    > Not even a good snapshot.

    I probably wouldn't put them in my family album, either; however, I
    believe you guys are unjustifiably harsh. If the work doesn't meet
    your own standards for content and technical excellence, don't be too
    quick to dismiss it. Someone out there will value it appropriately.

    I think it's pretty good, considering it was made (if you can believe
    the caption) with a substandard Canon 50mm f1.0 lens.

    Get Draco in here. He'll set you straight.

    --
    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Jun 12, 2006
  6. Jens Mander

    Bill K Guest

    Re: denim...

    --
    You do make me laugh
    Bill in Lake Charles

    Bill K, Jun 12, 2006
  7. Jens Mander

    Helen Guest

    Re: denim...

    "Bill K" <> wrote in message

    > Helen wrote:
    >> "Jens Mander" <> wrote in message
    >> > ...bottom
    >> >

    >> I can't begin to imagine why you would wish to expose that piece of
    >> inadequacy to the world. The lighting is dreadful, everything is yellow
    >> due
    >> to poor or no white balance, and it's out of focus. (And is the lady with
    >> the bottom anorexic?)

    > --
    > You do make me laugh
    > Bill in Lake Charles

    Bill is my friend.
    Thank you Bill.
    H.

    Helen, Jun 12, 2006
  8. Jens Mander

    Bill K Guest

    Re: denim...

    Helen wrote:
    > "Bill K" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Helen wrote:
    > >> "Jens Mander" <> wrote in message
    > >> >

    > >> I can't begin to imagine why you would wish to expose that piece of
    > >> inadequacy to the world. The lighting is dreadful, everything is yellow
    > >> due
    > >> to poor or no white balance, and it's out of focus. (And is the lady with
    > >> the bottom anorexic?)

    > > --
    > > You do make me laugh
    > > Bill in Lake Charles
    > >

    > --

    Thank you. I consider that a compliment and an honor. We did get off
    to a rocky start. I just finished and submitted a majour grant
    proposal and now I'm emotionally drained, walking on air and feeling
    expansive all at once.
    Take care
    Bill in Lake Charles (where it is way too hot)

    Bill K, Jun 12, 2006
  9. Jens Mander

    Helen Guest

    Re: denim...

    "Bill K" <> wrote in message

    > Thank you. I consider that a compliment and an honor. We did get off
    > to a rocky start. I just finished and submitted a majour grant
    > proposal and now I'm emotionally drained, walking on air and feeling
    > expansive all at once.
    > Take care
    > Bill in Lake Charles (where it is way too hot)

    If it makes you feel better Bill, dear old England, at least here in the
    South, is uncomfortably hot, humid and uncomfortable today. We have just
    spent 7 months moaning about the interminable winter and now we're all
    moaning about the unbearable heat. That's Brits for you.
    Good luck with your proposal. Go and take a dip in that lake right now!

    Helen, Jun 12, 2006
  10. Jens Mander

    Jens Mander Guest

    > The lighting is dreadful

    it is marvellous (i mean it)

    > everything is yellow due to poor or no white balance

    perfect ambience (i mean it, too)

    > and it's out of focus

    is that so? hard to focus out there under these circum's

    > (And is the lady with the bottom anorexic?)

    she prob is, more likely than her neigbour

    thanx, J.

    Jens Mander, Jun 12, 2006
  11. Jens Mander

    >> The lighting is dreadful

    > it is marvellous (i mean it)
    >
    >> everything is yellow due to poor or no white balance

    > perfect ambience (i mean it, too)
    >
    >> and it's out of focus

    > is that so? hard to focus out there under these circum's
    >
    >> (And is the lady with the bottom anorexic?)

    > she prob is, more likely than her neigbour
    >
    > thanx, J.

    You obviously set very low standards for yourself, and what's more, you seem
    to be able to manage to reach those standards, at least on this occasion.
    Well done.

    Helen, Jun 12, 2006
  12. Jens Mander

    Bill K Guest

    Re: denim...

    --
    You sound just like my old headmistress at Bury St. Edmunds. She told
    me that, as well. You're are more humourous than Mrs. McFadden but

    The lake is still polluted but it's looking more inviting all the time.
    Bill from Lake Charles but not swimming, yet

    Bill K, Jun 13, 2006