Fot those of you

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Gea, Sep 23, 2006.

  1. Gea

    Gea Guest

    Gea, Sep 23, 2006

  2. Gea

    Roy G Guest

    STUPID

    "Gea" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > who haven't seeen this yet
    >
    > Gea

    Go on give us a clue.

    What is it a page of the most beautiful nudes we have ever seen? Or is it
    the usual processed Pork in a tin???

    Roy G
    Roy G, Sep 23, 2006

  3. Gea

    Pete D Guest

    Re: STUPID

    "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    > "Gea" <> wrote in message
    >> who haven't seeen this yet
    >>
    >> Gea

    > Go on give us a clue.
    >
    > What is it a page of the most beautiful nudes we have ever seen? Or is it
    > the usual processed Pork in a tin???
    >
    > Roy G

    Neither but some pretty clever webpage work none the less.
    Pete D, Sep 23, 2006
  4. Gea

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: STUPID

    Pete D wrote:

    > "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    > > "Gea" <> wrote in message
    > >> who haven't seeen this yet
    > >>
    > >> Gea

    > > Go on give us a clue.
    > >
    > > What is it a page of the most beautiful nudes we have ever seen? Or is it
    > > the usual processed Pork in a tin???
    > >
    > > Roy G
    > >

    > Neither but some pretty clever webpage work none the less.

    it would still be nice to have some idea of what we are being asked to
    look.
    --
    Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Sep 23, 2006
  5. Gea

    Matt Clara Guest

    Re: STUPID

    "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > Pete D wrote:
    >>
    >> "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    >> > "Gea" <> wrote in message

    >> > Go on give us a clue.
    >> >
    >> > What is it a page of the most beautiful nudes we have ever seen? Or is
    >> > it
    >> > the usual processed Pork in a tin???
    >> >
    >> > Roy G
    >> >

    >> Neither but some pretty clever webpage work none the less.

    > it would still be nice to have some idea of what we are being asked to
    > look.
    > --
    > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

    (And it's all over now, baby blue.) Just look at the site, it's very cool.
    I read about this in the New York times over a year ago. The images are
    contrived, but some work very well all the same. What's particularly cool
    is the building they are housed in, which is constructed of big box cars
    stacked together. The museum is thus mobile and is typically set up on a
    wharf. http://www.ashesandsnow.org/
    Matt Clara, Sep 23, 2006
  6. Gea

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: STUPID

    Matt Clara wrote:

    > >> Neither but some pretty clever webpage work none the less.

    > > it would still be nice to have some idea of what we are being asked to
    > > look.
    > > --
    > > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

    > (And it's all over now, baby blue.)

    well spotted :O)

    Just look at the site, it's very cool.
    > I read about this in the New York times over a year ago. The images are
    > contrived, but some work very well all the same. What's particularly cool
    > is the building they are housed in, which is constructed of big box cars
    > stacked together. The museum is thus mobile and is typically set up on a
    > wharf. http://www.ashesandsnow.org/

    Well, thanks for the push, and interesting they were. I wasn't sure
    about the 'full' experience, I have broad band and it all felt a bit
    too much, but the pics are at least worth looking at as long as you
    leave your belief in reality at home :O)

    --
    Paul (I have tried in my way to be free)
    Paul Heslop, Sep 23, 2006
  7. Gea

    Bill K Guest

    Re: STUPID

    Paul Heslop wrote:

    > > > it would still be nice to have some idea of what we are being asked to
    > > > look.
    > > > --
    > > > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

    > > (And it's all over now, baby blue.)

    > well spotted :O)
    >
    > Just look at the site, it's very cool.
    > > I read about this in the New York times over a year ago. The images are
    > > contrived, but some work very well all the same. What's particularly cool
    > > is the building they are housed in, which is constructed of big box cars
    > > stacked together. The museum is thus mobile and is typically set up on a
    > > wharf. http://www.ashesandsnow.org/

    > Well, thanks for the push, and interesting they were. I wasn't sure
    > about the 'full' experience, I have broad band and it all felt a bit
    > too much, but the pics are at least worth looking at as long as you
    > leave your belief in reality at home :O)
    >
    > --
    > Paul (I have tried in my way to be free)
    > Stop and Look
    > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    They turned out to be interesting. However, with so little information
    given up front I would have never followed the link as there is so much
    spam around. I checked it out only other, braver souls looked at it. If
    you want someone to drool over your art, give enough information to
    entice people to make a little extra effort. That's marketing basics.
    --
    Gator Bait
    Bill K, Sep 23, 2006
  8. Gea

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: STUPID

    Bill K wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:

    > > > (And it's all over now, baby blue.)

    > > well spotted :O)
    > >

    > They turned out to be interesting. However, with so little information
    > given up front I would have never followed the link as there is so much
    > spam around. I checked it out only other, braver souls looked at it. If
    > you want someone to drool over your art, give enough information to
    > entice people to make a little extra effort. That's marketing basics.
    > --
    > Gator Bait

    yup
    Paul Heslop, Sep 23, 2006