    jiberish (Letters & Numbers). How do I fix this problem?
    I'm using Thunderbird 1.0.7

    Aido.

    Aido, Nov 18, 2005

  2. Aido

    gwtc Guest

    Aido wrote:

    > Hiya peoples.
    > Whenever I forward a pic from another Newsgroup, It just goes as
    > jiberish (Letters & Numbers). How do I fix this problem?
    > I'm using Thunderbird 1.0.7
    >
    > Aido.

    Check out Ed Mullen's page on this:
    http://ed.mullen.home.comcast.net/Mozilla/moz_combine.html

    gwtc, Nov 19, 2005

  3. Aido

    Aido Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > Aido wrote:
    >
    >> Hiya peoples.
    >> Whenever I forward a pic from another Newsgroup, It just goes as
    >> jiberish (Letters & Numbers). How do I fix this problem?
    >> I'm using Thunderbird 1.0.7
    >>
    >> Aido.

    > Check out Ed Mullen's page on this:
    > http://ed.mullen.home.comcast.net/Mozilla/moz_combine.html

    I've just upgraded from FF 1.0.7 to 1.5.
    I've read through & installed stuff that should let me Combine & Decode
    as the above site sugests, but now I'm more confused, I've everything as
    the site says, And I can't find the decoded file.
    I downloaded UUDeniew for the decoding program.

    Aido.

    Aido, Nov 30, 2005
  4. Aido

    gwtc Guest

    Aido wrote:

    > gwtc wrote:
    >
    >>Aido wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hiya peoples.
    >>>Whenever I forward a pic from another Newsgroup, It just goes as
    >>>jiberish (Letters & Numbers). How do I fix this problem?
    >>>I'm using Thunderbird 1.0.7
    >>>
    >>>Aido.

    >>Check out Ed Mullen's page on this:
    >>http://ed.mullen.home.comcast.net/Mozilla/moz_combine.html

    > I've just upgraded from FF 1.0.7 to 1.5.
    > I've read through & installed stuff that should let me Combine & Decode
    > as the above site sugests, but now I'm more confused, I've everything as
    > the site says, And I can't find the decoded file.
    > I downloaded UUDeniew for the decoding program.
    >
    > Aido.

    Sorry, but the expert on this sort of stuff is Ed, and you may just
    have to wait until he drops in, and I don't know when that will be.

    gwtc, Nov 30, 2005
  5. Aido

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Aido wrote:

    > gwtc wrote:
    >
    >> Aido wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hiya peoples.
    >>> Whenever I forward a pic from another Newsgroup, It just goes as
    >>> jiberish (Letters & Numbers). How do I fix this problem?
    >>> I'm using Thunderbird 1.0.7
    >>>
    >>> Aido.

    >> Check out Ed Mullen's page on this:
    >> http://ed.mullen.home.comcast.net/Mozilla/moz_combine.html

    > I've just upgraded from FF 1.0.7 to 1.5.
    > I've read through & installed stuff that should let me Combine & Decode
    > as the above site sugests, but now I'm more confused, I've everything as
    > the site says, And I can't find the decoded file.
    > I downloaded UUDeniew for the decoding program.
    >
    > Aido.

    The decoded file will be wherever you told it to be saved when using
    UUDeview to decode it. See the first screen when you open UUDeview and
    click the "Path" button to set the folder for the decoded file.

    See this screen shot: http://edmullen.net/temp/uudeview.jpg

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Nov 30, 2005
  6. Aido

    Aido Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Aido wrote:
    >
    >> gwtc wrote:

    >>> Check out Ed Mullen's page on this:
    >>> http://ed.mullen.home.comcast.net/Mozilla/moz_combine.html

    >> I've just upgraded from FF 1.0.7 to 1.5.
    >> I've read through & installed stuff that should let me Combine &
    >> Decode as the above site sugests, but now I'm more confused, I've
    >> everything as the site says, And I can't find the decoded file.
    >> I downloaded UUDeniew for the decoding program.
    >>
    >> Aido.

    > The decoded file will be wherever you told it to be saved when using
    > UUDeview to decode it. See the first screen when you open UUDeview and
    > click the "Path" button to set the folder for the decoded file.
    >
    > See this screen shot: http://edmullen.net/temp/uudeview.jpg

    Thanks Ed, That's when I got lost. Works a treat. :)>

    Aido. :)>

    Aido, Nov 30, 2005
  7. Aido

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Aido wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >
    >> Aido wrote:

    >>> I've just upgraded from FF 1.0.7 to 1.5.
    >>> I've read through & installed stuff that should let me Combine &
    >>> Decode as the above site sugests, but now I'm more confused, I've
    >>> everything as the site says, And I can't find the decoded file.
    >>> I downloaded UUDeniew for the decoding program.
    >>>
    >>> Aido.

    >> The decoded file will be wherever you told it to be saved when using
    >> UUDeview to decode it. See the first screen when you open UUDeview
    >> and click the "Path" button to set the folder for the decoded file.
    >>
    >> See this screen shot: http://edmullen.net/temp/uudeview.jpg
    >>

    > Thanks Ed, That's when I got lost. Works a treat. :)>
    >
    > Aido. :)>

    Happy to help. ;-)

    --
    Ed Mullen