    I run Moz 1.5 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
    rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007

    I've looked for prefs to stop this... is there any?
    Nobody, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Nobody

    Pun Krocker Guest

    Nobody said the following on 10/02/2004 01:04:
    > I seldom "forward" mail, but today in doing so to an address that's
    > myself, I notice the mail item was forwarded as an attachment rather
    > than a "stepped" message.
    >
    > I run Moz 1.5 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
    > rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007
    >
    > I've looked for prefs to stop this... is there any?

    In Mozilla Thunderbird it's Tools >> Options >> Composition >>
    Forwarding Messages > Inline or As Attachment, it should be similar in
    Moz 1.5.

    HTH

    --
    d{ò_ò}b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk
    for people who can't read."
    Pun Krocker, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Pun Krocker wrote:
    > Nobody said the following on 10/02/2004 01:04:
    >
    >> I seldom "forward" mail, but today in doing so to an address that's
    >> myself, I notice the mail item was forwarded as an attachment rather
    >> than a "stepped" message.
    >>
    >> I run Moz 1.5 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
    >> rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007
    >>
    >> I've looked for prefs to stop this... is there any?
    >>

    > In Mozilla Thunderbird it's Tools >> Options >> Composition >>
    > Forwarding Messages > Inline or As Attachment, it should be similar in
    > Moz 1.5.
    >
    > HTH

    Edit>>Preferences>>Mail and Newsgroups>>CompositionForward Messages.
    Select you preference from the drop down.

    If you want to make a one time change for a particular message, use
    Message>>Forward as, and select your preference.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Feb 10, 2004
  4. Nobody

    Nobody Guest

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 01:04:19 GMT, Nobody <> wrote:

    >I seldom "forward" mail, but today in doing so to an address that's
    >myself, I notice the mail item was forwarded as an attachment rather
    >than a "stepped" message.
    >
    >I run Moz 1.5 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
    >rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007
    >
    >I've looked for prefs to stop this... is there any?

    Oops, solved my own problem by looking properly! Yeah... now why
    didn't I see "inline/attachment" in composition before?

    Sorry.
    Nobody, Feb 15, 2004