  1. carol

    carol Guest

    Win 98, how do I forward an email to all my address book contacts
    carol, Feb 27, 2006

  2. carol

    Gordon Guest

    On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:15:08 +0000, carol wrote:

    > Win 98, how do I forward an email to all my address book contacts

    Whoopee. So you run Windows 98. It would have been MUCH more helpful if
    you'd told us what EMAIL client you run instead.

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10
    Gordon, Feb 27, 2006

  3. carol

    John Holmes Guest

    Gordon blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:15:08 +0000, carol wrote:
    >
    >> Win 98, how do I forward an email to all my address book contacts

    > Whoopee. So you run Windows 98. It would have been MUCH more helpful if
    > you'd told us what EMAIL client you run instead.

    You are a fucking idiot. From the OP's headers:

    --
    Your mother was a sick-minded trainspotter who liked to do it with
    sailors in a hollowed-out tree.
    John Holmes, Feb 27, 2006
  4. carol

    John Holmes Guest

    carol blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Win 98, how do I forward an email to all my address book contacts

    From your website:

    "Carol gets the job done quickly and easily"

    Hehehehehehe...

    --
    Your mother was an ungracious chemist who used to go mad with a hacksaw
    in disused mines.
    John Holmes, Feb 27, 2006
  5. carol

    John Holmes Guest

    Gordon blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:15:08 +0000, carol wrote:
    >
    >> Win 98, how do I forward an email to all my address book contacts

    > Whoopee. So you run Windows 98. It would have been MUCH more helpful if
    > you'd told us what EMAIL client you run instead.

    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Feb 27, 2006
  6. carol

    John Holmes Guest

    Gordon blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:15:08 +0000, carol wrote:
    >
    >> Win 98, how do I forward an email to all my address book contacts

    > Whoopee. So you run Windows 98. It would have been MUCH more helpful if
    > you'd told us what EMAIL client you run instead.

    Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1409

    John Holmes, Feb 27, 2006
  7. carol wrote:

    > Win 98, how do I forward an email to all my address book contacts

    Why would you want to do that? Do all the people in your address book
    know each other? Is your address book comprised only of a few relatives?

    If not ... you should ask each of them individually if they want to be
    on your "forward jokes list" before you begin.

    And then ... put all of their addresses in the BCC field for privacy.
    instead of the TO or CC field. BCC is Blind Carbon Copy.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 27, 2006