    setup as a VPN Server. How do i set up the cisco to forward all PPTP
    traffic to my Firewall ?

    thanks.
    ch3wck, Sep 4, 2004

  2. ch3wck

    PES Guest

    "ch3wck" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm using a One IP static plan. The firewall behind the Router is
    > setup as a VPN Server. How do i set up the cisco to forward all PPTP
    > traffic to my Firewall ?
    >
    > thanks.

    I've not tried this before, but according to http://tinyurl.com/26x3l the
    pptp enhancements will also work on the pptp server sides. So with 12.1(4)T
    or 12.2 or above I think, just redirecting tcp port 1723 will allow the
    multiple gre sessions to have nat entries as needed.
    PES, Sep 4, 2004

  3. ch3wck

    mh Guest

    PPTP uses TCP port 1723 and IP protocol 47 for GRE

    Your router must permit these if you have access-lists configured
    mh, Sep 4, 2004
  4. ch3wck

    PES Guest

    "mh" <> wrote in message
    > PPTP uses TCP port 1723 and IP protocol 47 for GRE
    >
    > Your router must permit these if you have access-lists configured

    MH is correct. In addition to forwarding, if you are using acl's, permit
    1723 and gre.
    PES, Sep 4, 2004