Forward Concepts' 2006 DSP Applications Survey

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Will Strauss, Nov 3, 2006.

  1. Will Strauss

    Will Strauss Guest

    FORWARD CONCEPTS' 2006 DSP SURVEY

    We are conducting a new survey on the market for chips that employ
    digital signal processing (DSP) technology (not just DSP chips). For
    this, we invite all technical people to participate in our on-line
    survey (it's not that easy).

    Participant's email address will be entered into a drawing for one of
    two new-model Apple 4GB iPOD Nano's, each a $200 value. And the
    winners (in any country) get to pick their favorite color.

    The survey should take about 10-15 minutes to complete, but please
    submit by Monday, November 20, 2006. Since we are inviting a
    specialized group of people, your chances of winning are high. To
    participate, go to:

    <www.fwdconcepts.com/survey>

    Will Strauss, Nov 3, 2006