    WTF ?

    cheers

    oz
    MajorOz, Nov 19, 2009

  2. "MajorOz" wrote:

    > What are they for ?
    > They have never lit up, so are unusable.
    > I have the latest (as of 18 Nov) version, but they have NEVER lit up
    > in any version.
    >
    > WTF ?

    Go to your Inbox, a newsgroup, or any folder with several messages in it.
    Click on any message. Then click on another one. Then click on another one.
    Now click the Back button a few times... you should be taken back to the
    re-viewing previous web pages. The Forward button will do the same, just
    in the opposite direction. If you don't like looking at them, right-click the button
    bar, click Customize, and drag the buttons off the bar into the popup box.
    MasterBlaster, Nov 19, 2009

  3. MajorOz

    MajorOz Guest

    On Nov 19, 3:11 am, "MasterBlaster" <> wrote:
    > "MajorOz" wrote:
    > > What are they for ?
    > > They have never lit up, so are unusable.
    > > I have the latest (as of 18 Nov) version, but they have NEVER lit up
    > > in any version.

    > > WTF ?

    > Go to your Inbox, a newsgroup, or any folder with several messages in it.
    > Click on any message. Then click on another one. Then click on another one.
    > Now click the Back button a few times... you should be taken back to the
    > re-viewing previous web pages. The Forward button will do the same, just
    > in the opposite direction. If you don't like looking at them, right-click the button
    > bar, click Customize, and drag the buttons off the bar into the popup box..

    Didn't work.

    I would guess that the "previous / next" would take you to p/n of
    unread messages and that "forward / back" should take you exactly that
    -- forward or backward -- from wherever you are.

    They don't

    Never did

    oz
    MajorOz, Nov 22, 2009
  4. MajorOz wrote:
    > On Nov 19, 3:11 am, "MasterBlaster" <> wrote:
    >> "MajorOz" wrote:
    >>> What are they for ?
    >>> They have never lit up, so are unusable.
    >>> I have the latest (as of 18 Nov) version, but they have NEVER lit up
    >>> in any version.
    >>> WTF ?

    >> Go to your Inbox, a newsgroup, or any folder with several messages in it.
    >> Click on any message. Then click on another one. Then click on another one.
    >> Now click the Back button a few times... you should be taken back to the
    >> re-viewing previous web pages. The Forward button will do the same, just
    >> in the opposite direction. If you don't like looking at them, right-click the button
    >> bar, click Customize, and drag the buttons off the bar into the popup box.

    > Didn't work.
    >
    > I would guess that the "previous / next" would take you to p/n of
    > unread messages and that "forward / back" should take you exactly that
    > -- forward or backward -- from wherever you are.
    >
    > They don't
    >
    > Never did
    >
    > oz

    Try uninstalling FF and then reinstalling it.
    zimpzampzormp, Nov 23, 2009
  5. MajorOz

    MajorOz Guest

    On Nov 22, 8:28 pm, zimpzampzormp <>
    wrote:
    > MajorOz wrote:
    > >> Go to your Inbox, a newsgroup, or any folder with several messages in it.
    > >> Click on any message. Then click on another one. Then click on another one.
    > >> Now click the Back button a few times... you should be taken back to the
    > >> re-viewing previous web pages. The Forward button will do the same, just
    > >> in the opposite direction. If you don't like looking at them, right-click the button
    > >> bar, click Customize, and drag the buttons off the bar into the popup box.

    > > Didn't work.

    > > I would guess that the "previous / next" would take you to p/n of
    > > unread messages and that "forward / back" should take you exactly that
    > > -- forward or backward -- from wherever you are.

    > > They don't

    > > Never did

    > > oz

    > Try uninstalling FF and then reinstalling it.

    Did that a couple times.

    Didn't help

    They never even "light up"

    oz
    MajorOz, Nov 23, 2009
  6. MajorOz wrote:
    > On Nov 22, 8:28 pm, zimpzampzormp <>
    > wrote:
    >> MajorOz wrote:
    >>> Didn't work.
    >>> I would guess that the "previous / next" would take you to p/n of
    >>> unread messages and that "forward / back" should take you exactly that
    >>> -- forward or backward -- from wherever you are.
    >>> They don't
    >>> Never did
    >>> oz

    >> Try uninstalling FF and then reinstalling it.

    > Did that a couple times.
    >
    > Didn't help
    >
    > They never even "light up"

    Well, they work fine here. You must have done something to make
    your computer mad at you. Have you tried just dragging them off
    the toolbar into the "Customize" box, then dragging them back to
    the toolbar, on the off chance it might "reset" something?
    MasterBlaster, Nov 24, 2009