  1. Eric Allen

    Eric Allen Guest

    Will news.microsoft.com plan on carrying a group for win7 ?
    Eric Allen, Feb 12, 2010

  2. Eric Allen

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Eric.

    Sadly, no. Microsoft insists that NNTP is dead or dying and we must use
    their many Forums for peer-to-peer support. :>(

    And the server for these Microsoft public newsgroups is MSnews.microsoft.com

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP

    R. C. White, Feb 12, 2010

  3. As RC says, no. They will, at least for a while, keep the existing ones up
    on msnews.microsoft.com, but no new newsgroups. So we'll all just have to
    make do with those that are here. :(

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel