Forum that helps

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richardbardsley, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. I need some help concerning AOL and web browsing popups,I cant get a
    straight reply on here so has anyone got a link to a more helpful forum.

    richardbardsley, Nov 28, 2005

  2. richardbardsley

    fred-bloggs Guest

    "richardbardsley" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I need some help concerning AOL and web browsing popups,I cant get a
    > straight reply on here so has anyone got a link to a more helpful forum.

    http://forums.spywareinfo.com/
    seems quite busy

    --
    fred

    fred-bloggs, Nov 28, 2005

  3. richardbardsley

    fred-bloggs Guest

    fred-bloggs, Nov 28, 2005
  4. richardbardsley

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:00:44 -0000, "richardbardsley"
    <> wrote:

    >I need some help concerning AOL and web browsing popups,I cant get a
    >straight reply on here so has anyone got a link to a more helpful forum.

    You need to return your computer to the place you bought it from.

    You are getting quite annoying.

    Evan Platt, Nov 28, 2005
  5. richardbardsley

    Rich Wilson Guest

    "fred-bloggs" <> wrote in message
    > "fred-bloggs" <> wrote in
    >
    >> "richardbardsley" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I need some help concerning AOL and web browsing popups,I cant get a
    >>> straight reply on here so has anyone got a link to a more helpful forum.
    >>>

    >> http://forums.spywareinfo.com/
    >> seems quite busy
    >>

    > This might help?
    > http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_i_get_rid_of_america_online_aol_popup_ads.html

    Woah, I'd never realised just how bad AOL was...

    Rich Wilson, Nov 28, 2005
  6. richardbardsley

    John Holmes Guest

    Evan Platt blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:00:44 -0000, "richardbardsley"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I need some help concerning AOL and web browsing popups,I cant get a
    >>straight reply on here so has anyone got a link to a more helpful forum.

    > You need to return your computer to the place you bought it from.
    >
    > You are getting quite annoying.

    So are you, Evan.

    --
    Your mother was an inept slob who used to pick her nose in a rest home.

    John Holmes, Nov 28, 2005