    Damien Guest

    Can you use this forum for constructibe messagesa nd
    advise and leave your girly talk at home...What are women!

    Damien, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Damien

    Consultant Guest

    i suppose someone could.
    women are the opposite of men, they also have boobs and a vagina, where as a
    man has a penis. i hope that helps you out.

    Consultant, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Damien wrote:
    > Can you use this forum for constructibe messagesa nd
    > advise and leave your girly talk at home...What are women!

    I'm starring in a new commercial. I'm not the guy who chews the gum, I'm
    the green plastic disc that he spins, uh, in an unusual way.

    http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/commercials/812/

    You have to enter your "profession" before it takes you to the video. I'm
    sure most of you are big time producers, right?

    --
    Fris "Look ma! No hands!" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 28, 2003
  4. Damien

    Iam Guest

    Thankyou for you explication. In my MOC courses wasn't
    this think.

    Thanks, thanks and thanks.

    P.D.- Would you like to suck my asshole?

    Iam, Oct 28, 2003
  5. Damien

    Consultant Guest

    no, i will have to gratefully decline that task. thanks for asking though.

    Consultant, Oct 28, 2003