Forthcoming DVDs (2004)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Todd Tamanend Clark, Aug 18, 2004.

  1. This is my tentative want list of DVDs for the rest of 2004:

    AUGUST 24: Indio (1972)
    AUGUST 31: King Crimson: Neal And Jack And Me
    AUGUST 31: Rocky And Bullwinkle And Friends: Complete Season Two
    AUGUST 31: Swamp Thing: Guardian Of The Earth
    AUGUST 31: Videodrome

    SEPTEMBER 07: American Dreams: Season One (Extended Music Edition)
    SEPTEMBER 07: Jimi Hendrix
    SEPTEMBER 07: Sixties Rock
    SEPTEMBER 07: Sixties Soft Rocks
    SEPTEMBER 07: Soulful Sixties
    SEPTEMBER 07: Squanto: A Warrior's Tale
    SEPTEMBER 07: The Alligator People
    SEPTEMBER 14: El Guerillero De Chiapas
    SEPTEMBER 14: I Married A Monster From Outer Space
    SEPTEMBER 14: Johnny Winter: Live In Times Square
    SEPTEMBER 21: Five Hundred Nations
    SEPTEMBER 28: Easy Rider: Thirty-Fifth Anniversary Deluxe Edition
    SEPTEMBER 28: Elvira's Box Of Horror
    SEPTEMBER 28: The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living
    SEPTEMBER 28: The Ramones: Raw

    OCTOBER 05: Fahrenheit 9/11
    OCTOBER 05: Iron Butterfly In Concert
    OCTOBER 12: Ren And Stimpy: The Complete First and Second Seasons
    OCTOBER 19: Creature From The Black Lagoon: The Legacy Collection
    OCTOBER 19: Ed Wood
    OCTOBER 26: Alice Cooper: Spooks And Creeps
    OCTOBER 26: Tales From The Golden Age: Bob Dylan
    OCTOBER 26: The Twilight Zone: Season One
    OCTOBER ??: Nine Inch Nails: Closure

    NOVEMBER 02: Northern Exposure: The Complete Second Season
    NOVEMBER 23: Pow Wow Highway

    - - - -
    TODD TAMANEND CLARK
    Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian
    Endorsement Artist For Moog Synthesizers
    The Monongahela River, Turtle Island
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc2

    - - - -
    "There is no line between the 'real world' and the 'world of myth and
    symbol'. Objects, sensations hit with the impact of hallucination."
    - - William S. Burroughs
    Todd Tamanend Clark, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Todd Tamanend Clark

    Yazandtony Guest

    Hmmm, Farenheit 9/11 is coming out in early October.....very propagandish. It
    was good though, even if it was only half of the story.

    Real good question though, is Michael Moore going to give any money from the
    box office or dvd sales to families of the 9-11 attack? Or to family members of
    lost ones during the Afganistan or Iraq wars? Just curious, I do like him and I
    was just wondering if he is going to.
    Yazandtony, Aug 18, 2004

  3. > is Michael Moore going to give any money from the
    >box office or dvd sales to families of the 9-11 attack? Or to family members
    >of
    >lost ones during the Afganistan or Iraq wars? Just curious, I do like him and
    >was just wondering if he is going to.

    Doubtful. He is all about himself and feeding the massive body and ego. I
    just wish the movie could have been more truthful and honest. It's far better
    to slam the administration if you can use actual facts and not partial bits of
    facts.
    Thursdaynighters, Aug 19, 2004
  4. Todd Tamanend Clark

    STARMAN695 Guest

    ok i will bite ...what are the actual facts???
    STARMAN695, Aug 20, 2004