Forthcoming DVDs (2004)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Todd Tamanend Clark, Aug 18, 2004.

  1. This is my tentative want list of DVDs for the rest of 2004:

    AUGUST 24: Indio (1972)
    AUGUST 31: King Crimson: Neal And Jack And Me
    AUGUST 31: Rocky And Bullwinkle And Friends: Complete Season Two
    AUGUST 31: Swamp Thing: Guardian Of The Earth
    AUGUST 31: Videodrome

    SEPTEMBER 07: American Dreams: Season One (Extended Music Edition)
    SEPTEMBER 07: Jimi Hendrix
    SEPTEMBER 07: Sixties Rock
    SEPTEMBER 07: Sixties Soft Rocks
    SEPTEMBER 07: Soulful Sixties
    SEPTEMBER 07: Squanto: A Warrior's Tale
    SEPTEMBER 07: The Alligator People
    SEPTEMBER 14: El Guerillero De Chiapas
    SEPTEMBER 14: I Married A Monster From Outer Space
    SEPTEMBER 14: Johnny Winter: Live In Times Square
    SEPTEMBER 21: Five Hundred Nations
    SEPTEMBER 28: Easy Rider: Thirty-Fifth Anniversary Deluxe Edition
    SEPTEMBER 28: Elvira's Box Of Horror
    SEPTEMBER 28: The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living
    SEPTEMBER 28: The Ramones: Raw

    OCTOBER 05: Fahrenheit 9/11
    OCTOBER 05: Iron Butterfly In Concert
    OCTOBER 12: Ren And Stimpy: The Complete First and Second Seasons
    OCTOBER 19: Creature From The Black Lagoon: The Legacy Collection
    OCTOBER 19: Ed Wood
    OCTOBER 26: Alice Cooper: Spooks And Creeps
    OCTOBER 26: Tales From The Golden Age: Bob Dylan
    OCTOBER 26: The Twilight Zone: Season One
    OCTOBER ??: Nine Inch Nails: Closure

    NOVEMBER 02: Northern Exposure: The Complete Second Season
    NOVEMBER 23: Pow Wow Highway

    - - - -
    TODD TAMANEND CLARK
    Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian
    Endorsement Artist For Moog Synthesizers
    The Monongahela River, Turtle Island
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc2

    - - - -
    "There is no line between the 'real world' and the 'world of myth and
    symbol'. Objects, sensations hit with the impact of hallucination."
    - - William S. Burroughs
    Todd Tamanend Clark, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Todd Tamanend Clark" <> wrote in message
    > This is my tentative want list of DVDs for the rest of 2004:

    > AUGUST 31: Rocky And Bullwinkle And Friends: Complete Season Two

    "Hey Rocky! Watch me pull _Ed Wood_ out of my hat!

    "But that trick never works!"

    "This time for sure!"

    Well, lets see what happens with this 3rd scheduled release date:

    > OCTOBER 19: Ed Wood

    Will the Region 1 DVD version of _Ed Wood_ be:

    (A) Cancelled -- Again!

    (B) Postponed

    (C) Recalled -- Again!

    (D) Released.

    My advice: Don't hold your breath.

    Believe this October 19 release date when you actually have the _Ed
    Wood_ DVD in your hand.
    One-Shot Scot, Aug 19, 2004