Forthcoming DVDs (2004)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Todd Tamanend Clark, Aug 18, 2004.

  1. This is my tentative want list of DVDs for the rest of 2004:

    AUGUST 24: Indio (1972)
    AUGUST 31: King Crimson: Neal And Jack And Me
    AUGUST 31: Rocky And Bullwinkle And Friends: Complete Season Two
    AUGUST 31: Swamp Thing: Guardian Of The Earth
    AUGUST 31: Videodrome

    SEPTEMBER 07: American Dreams: Season One (Extended Music Edition)
    SEPTEMBER 07: Jimi Hendrix
    SEPTEMBER 07: Sixties Rock
    SEPTEMBER 07: Sixties Soft Rocks
    SEPTEMBER 07: Soulful Sixties
    SEPTEMBER 07: Squanto: A Warrior's Tale
    SEPTEMBER 07: The Alligator People
    SEPTEMBER 14: El Guerillero De Chiapas
    SEPTEMBER 14: I Married A Monster From Outer Space
    SEPTEMBER 14: Johnny Winter: Live In Times Square
    SEPTEMBER 21: Five Hundred Nations
    SEPTEMBER 28: Easy Rider: Thirty-Fifth Anniversary Deluxe Edition
    SEPTEMBER 28: Elvira's Box Of Horror
    SEPTEMBER 28: The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living
    SEPTEMBER 28: The Ramones: Raw

    OCTOBER 05: Fahrenheit 9/11
    OCTOBER 05: Iron Butterfly In Concert
    OCTOBER 12: Ren And Stimpy: The Complete First and Second Seasons
    OCTOBER 19: Creature From The Black Lagoon: The Legacy Collection
    OCTOBER 19: Ed Wood
    OCTOBER 26: Alice Cooper: Spooks And Creeps
    OCTOBER 26: Tales From The Golden Age: Bob Dylan
    OCTOBER 26: The Twilight Zone: Season One
    OCTOBER ??: Nine Inch Nails: Closure

    NOVEMBER 02: Northern Exposure: The Complete Second Season
    NOVEMBER 23: Pow Wow Highway

    - - - -
    TODD TAMANEND CLARK
    Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian
    Endorsement Artist For Moog Synthesizers
    The Monongahela River, Turtle Island
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc2

    - - - -
    "There is no line between the 'real world' and the 'world of myth and
    symbol'. Objects, sensations hit with the impact of hallucination."
    - - William S. Burroughs

    Todd Tamanend Clark, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Todd Tamanend Clark wrote:
    > This is my tentative want list of DVDs for the rest of 2004:
    >
    > SEPTEMBER 21: Five Hundred Nations

    And I think, in the larger sense, I speak for all of us here on a.v.d,
    when I say, on behalf of the group...

    ....GOOD!! YOU GOT YER "FIVE HUNDRED F***IN' NATIONS" ALREADY, TONTO!--
    NOW GO AWAY!!!

    Derek Janssen (if only we could rid ourselves of Vlvetmorning98 so easily)

    Derek Janssen, Aug 19, 2004

  3. > Derek Janssen arrogantly spewed:

    > And I think, in the larger sense, I speak for all of us here on
    > a.v.d, when I say, on behalf of the group...

    How long have you suffered from this presumptuous delusion?

    > YOU GOT YER "FIVE HUNDRED F***IN' NATIONS" ALREADY, TONTO!
    > NOW GO AWAY!!!

    Shut the **** up, you racist asshole!

    What's it going to take to rid this world of your sick ilk?

    Todd Tamanend Clark, Sep 3, 2004