    connect up with the program, initially. Can anyone help me.

    Thank you,

    Harvey

    hat, Jun 2, 2004

  2. hat

    Billh Guest

    Go to options then users and system profile and pump in stuff like your news
    server info and you should be good to go.

    Billh, Jun 2, 2004

  3. hat wrote:

    > HI,
    >
    > On two prior computers, I've had Forte Free Agent for quite a while.
    > Recently I discarded both old computers
    >
    > and purchased a new one , in which I'd like to place Forte Free Agent but
    > cannot remember at all what I didt to
    >
    > connect up with the program, initially. Can anyone help me.
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Harvey

    What do you mean, where to get the program?
    http://www.forteinc.com/agent/download.php
    When you install it, it asks for a name for the profile, you can call it
    anything that pleases you. Then you should see a window with places for
    your user name and password (if required). Download the entire list of
    groups, pick out the ones you want to subscribe to and have a blast.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 2, 2004
  4. hat wrote:

    > On two prior computers, I've had Forte Free Agent for quite a while.
    > Recently I discarded both old computers

    > and purchased a new one , in which I'd like to place Forte Free Agent but
    > cannot remember at all what I didt to
    > connect up with the program, initially. Can anyone help me.

    You probably plugged "free agent" into Google.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 2, 2004