    nevertheless, I am connected to a land line that proceeds to dial the
    telephone. I cancel the dialing.

    How can I use Forte Agent thru my LAN? Thanks very much!

    MayB, Dec 24, 2004

  2. MayB

    docmill Guest

    "MayB" <_THIS.com> wrote in
    news:bcKyd.40227$:

    > Forte Agent thru my LAN

    http://www.forteinc.com/agent/faq.php

    Can I use Agent with a DSL, Cable, or other Network connection to the
    Internet?

    To use Agent over a direct (dial-less) connection (cable modem, DSL, LAN,
    etc) all you have to do is go to Options | User And System Profile | Dial
    Up and remove the setting to open a dial up connection before going online.
    And, of course, set your server information up according to the new servers
    you will be accessing.

    --

    docmill, Dec 24, 2004