  1. Draziccool

    Draziccool Guest

    How to change the NNTP in Forte Agent?

    Draziccool, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Draziccool

    Boomer Guest

    Draziccool, <> wrote:

    > How to change the NNTP in Forte Agent?

    Hi

    I don't use Agent but have you looked around? Checked the Help file?
    It would be the same place you added the "news.wanadoo.nl"

    For further help, if needed, you might want to visit this group.

    alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent

    If you are looking for a better news server to use, read through
    these groups:

    alt.binaries.news-server-comparison
    alt.free.newsservers

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Boomer, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Draziccool

    Harrison Guest

    Once more, NNTP is Network News Transfer Protocol.
    There is no changing it.
    You can change your desired news server under <Options><User and
    System Profile> System Tab.

    Harrison, Jan 28, 2004
  4. Draziccool

    °Mike° Guest

    I'm guessing that you mean your news server. Harrison
    has already told you how to do that, however, if you mean
    how do you change your NNTP-Posting-Host header, then
    the answer is still that you can't -- it's added server side.

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:05:37 +0100, in
    <4018240a$0$143$>
    Draziccool scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 28, 2004
  5. Draziccool

    Harrison Guest

    Thanks for the follow up.
    I hadn't considered that he may be trying to do that.

    Harrison, Jan 28, 2004
  6. Draziccool

    °Mike° Guest

    No problem.