    Have read the help, plus Googled it, but can't seem to get it to work.
    Could someone please help.

    Thank you ..rob
    rob, Mar 8, 2010

  2. rob

    VanguardLH Guest

    rob wrote:

    > Am using Forte Agent v6 with Windows 7. I cant seem to work out how
    > Persona's work. In otherwords cant send.

    If you don't get help here, the folks over in news.software.readers group
    might know.
    VanguardLH, Mar 8, 2010

  3. On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 09:04:27 +1100, "rob" <> wrote:

    >Am using Forte Agent v6 with Windows 7.
    >
    >I cant seem to work out how Persona's work.
    >In otherwords cant send.
    >Have read the help, plus Googled it, but can't seem to get it to work.
    >Could someone please help.
    >
    >Thank you ..rob

    IMO the Help explains using personas in too much detail. It quite easy
    to set them up without using Help. Tools > Options > Personas > Add

    If you can't find answers to your problems ask in
    alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent

    Steve

    Neural network applications, help and support.
    Stephen Wolstenholme, Mar 8, 2010
  4. rob

    chuckcar Guest

    "rob" <> wrote in

    > Am using Forte Agent v6 with Windows 7.
    >
    > I cant seem to work out how Persona's work.
    > In otherwords cant send.

    Send *what*?

    > Have read the help, plus Googled it, but can't seem to get it to work.

    And when you try *whatever* it is you're trying, what is the result?

    > Could someone please help.

    With some answers perhaps.

    1. Have you set up your servers for news and mail?
    2. Is there any information in those you don't know either a) what it is
    or b)whether you need it or not? If so RTFM *again*. That's what it's
    for - to tell you how to do something you don't know how to.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Mar 9, 2010